Official Team Thread Gold City Royals - Season 19 Best 'n' Fairest Last Night (Why Marlowe, Why?)

Remove this Banner Ad

You both just stroll in uninvited to the Royals clubrooms and talk trash, mark it in your calendar Bears v Royals, bgt v broken. I predict 2 wins our way easy. How hard can it be to beat a homeless man with no fixed address :p

You both just stroll in uninvited to the Royals clubrooms and talk trash, mark it in your calendar Bears v Royals, bgt v broken. I predict 2 wins our way easy. How hard can it be to beat a homeless man with no fixed address :p

Sounds good, we'll have a BBQ, I'll bring the meat.

I'd happily sit back and watch Broken single-handedly destroy you.
The same Broken that recently washed into sure on a cupboard he was trying to use as a surfboard?

Ffs off season goes longer than a pregnancy and I have a measly week and a half off and I miss round 1.

I want to be CHF, HFF or FP all season so I can make the S19 ALL SFA TEAM and more importantly muck about with Juggs in the FWD line.

Ffs off season goes longer than a pregnancy and I have a measly week and a half off and I miss round 1.

I want to be CHF, HFF or FP all season so I can make the S19 ALL SFA TEAM and more importantly muck about with Juggs in the FWD line.

Lets make sweet highlights together.

Our 2015 Fixture

Round One - 15 February 2015 (Opening Round)
Gold City Royals vs Roys FFC at The Throne

Round Two - 22 February 2015
Gold City Royals vs East Side Hawks at The Throne

Round Three - 1 March 2015
Coney Island Warriors vs Gold City Royals at Van Cortlandt Park

Round Four - 8 March 2015
Gold City Royals vs West Coast Wonders at The Throne

Round Five - 15 March 2015
Gold City Royals vs Sin City Swamprats at The Throne

Round Six - 22 March 2015
Gold City Royals vs Baghdad Bandits at The Throne

Round Seven - 29 March 2015
Dragons FFC vs Gold City Royals at Dragon Island

Round Eight - 5 April 2015 (Easter Round)
Gold City Royals vs Las Vegas Bears at The Throne

Round Nine - 12 April 2015
Gold City Royals vs Geelong Wolves at The Throne

Round 10 - 19 April 2015
Mount Buller Demons vs Gold City Royals at Snow Dome

Round 11 - 26 April 2015 (ANZAC Day Weekend Round)
Fighting Furies vs Gold City Royals at Punt Road Oval

Round 12 - 3 May 2015
Roys FFC vs Gold City Royals at Brunswick Junction Oval

Round 13 - 10 May 2015 (Mother's Day Round)
Geelong Wolves vs Gold City Royals at The Lair

Round 14 - 17 May 2015
Gold City Royals vs Mount Buller Demons at The Throne

Round 15 - 24 May 2015
Sin City Swamprats vs Gold City Royals at Underground Stadium

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have done a quick analysis of our performance this season and the algorithm I have specially developed for use at the Gold City Royals indicates the following results.

Our 2015 Fixture

Round One - 15 February 2015 (Opening Round)
Gold City Royals vs Roys FFC at The Throne GOLD CITY ROYALS TO WIN HANDSOMELY

Round Two - 22 February 2015
Gold City Royals vs East Side Hawks at The Throne GOLD CITY ROYALS TO WIN UGLY

Round Three - 1 March 2015
Coney Island Warriors vs Gold City Royals at Van Cortlandt Park GOLD CITY ROYALS TO WIN BY THE NARROWEST OF MARGINS

Round Four - 8 March 2015
Gold City Royals vs West Coast Wonders at The Throne GOLD CITY ROYALS TO WIN HANDS DOWN

Round Five - 15 March 2015
Gold City Royals vs Sin City Swamprats at The Throne GOLD CITY ROYALS TO WIN PANTS DOWN

Round Six - 22 March 2015
Gold City Royals vs Baghdad Bandits at The Throne GOLD CITY ROYALS TO WIN WITH A LEG IN THE AIR

Round Seven - 29 March 2015
Dragons FFC vs Gold City Royals at Dragon Island GOLD CITY ROYALS TO WIN WITH TWO LEGS IN THE AIR

Round Eight - 5 April 2015 (Easter Round)
Gold City Royals vs Las Vegas Bears at The Throne GOLD CITY ROYALS TO WIN WITH LUCY IN THE SKY WITH DIAMONDS

Round Nine - 12 April 2015
Gold City Royals vs Geelong Wolves at The Throne GOLD CITY ROYALS TO WIN THE GAME AND THE CORIO ROADHOUSE IN A SIDE BET

Round 10 - 19 April 2015
Mount Buller Demons vs Gold City Royals at Snow Dome GOLD CITY ROYALS TO WIN EASING DOWN

Round 11 - 26 April 2015 (ANZAC Day Weekend Round)
Fighting Furies vs Gold City Royals at Punt Road Oval GOLD CITY ROYALS TO WIN IN A CLOSE ONE

Round 12 - 3 May 2015
Roys FFC vs Gold City Royals at Brunswick Junction Oval GOLD CITY ROYALS TO WIN BY THE LENGTH OF THE STRAIGHT

Round 13 - 10 May 2015 (Mother's Day Round)
Geelong Wolves vs Gold City Royals at The Lair GOLD CITY ROYALS TO WIN BY LOTS TO THE POWER OF HEAPS

Round 14 - 17 May 2015
Gold City Royals vs Mount Buller Demons at The Throne GOLD CITY ROYALS TO WIN BY LOTS

Round 15 - 24 May 2015
Sin City Swamprats vs Gold City Royals at Underground Stadium GOLD CITY ROYALS TO WIN BY MARGINALLY LESS THAN LOTS

At the end of the season I will run he numbers on the FINALS, but I suspect we will win them too.

What about the loss we had to have, or am i just being too pessimistic thinking a 14-1 season is a certainty
I'm thinking we might throw a game on the eve of the finals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back