Official Team Thread Gold City Royals - Season 20... (...can GAGF)

Remove this Banner Ad

Make sure to find a little bit more energy this week Royals, we had to defend the Golden Rat once more. We need to go for 1,000 days with it in our possession.
I miss that golden rat

Me to ruck was a masterstroke! Or a Marlowestroke.

You have 45 hitouts in three games because of my genius, so I'm counting those stats as mine when I configure the BnF this season.

Why are we so bad at home this season? :(

Probably should stop burying natives under the turf. I will look into it securing a new burial land, you can help by finding how to break the curse.

Ready? Break!

ClarkeM is reading match threads from 8 years ago that are longer than this team thread.

I am glad you've brought this to my attention.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ClarkeM is reading match threads from 8 years ago that are longer than this team thread.
giphy.gif

Win, Lose. Win, Lose. Win, Lose. Win, Lose. Win, Win. Lose, Lose.

I guess that means we're now due for a 'win, win, win.'

Is this the right thread this time? At least we're still alive for finals eh?

With an eight-team final series at play we're always alive. Is that an indictment of the system, or of us? I don't know. Of course, what I do know is it would help if we could win another game between now and then. I am not saying winning is mandatory, I am just saying in these harsh, winless times, the economy of our record is not as stable as it could be. And I also really hate the Wonders. So you know - let's try and win this one.

I have long taken my small toe for granted. It's one of those appendages I thought of as unnecessary... then I broke it. And * me does it hurt. I always laugh when I heard players were injured with turf toe, not anymore. * this s**t hurts. Goddamn.

I have contemplated having my foot amputated, but that might be a touch extreme.
Rather than amputated, just get it loosened. Then we can call you

Remove this Banner Ad

Back