Official Team Thread Gold City Royals - Season 20... (...can GAGF)

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought Gold City has regular parades to celebrate equality?
Actually we had one last week to celebrate disparity (in scores)

Its good to celebrate those rare moments you get ;)
You got me there haha

Will have to fact check, but I think it was our first rd.1 win.

Thanks for taking one for our team

You'd be embarrassed at my current effort, thought it looked good but then a girl at work touched my face and laughed.
It's that because part of the beard fell off?

If the Royals are kicked from the league how the hell will I be a one club player without retiring at my peak?

The Royals won't be kicked out of the league, every season we have a side or two that look like they are struggling them BAM the turnaround happens.

The Royals won't be kicked out of the league, every season we have a side or two that look like they are struggling them BAM the turnaround happens.
We aren't struggling! We're just slumbering bears. Which would be a good name for a team.

We aren't struggling! We're just slumbering bears. Which would be a good name for a team.

Several other teams copy the Bears so the Royals may as well.

giant-teddy-bear.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I knew I should have inserted that hidden clause in the OP that would have stipulated posting in this thread is an agreement to a binding contractual obligation to play for the Royals. Recruiting problems basically would have fixed themselves.

There is always next time.

Hello squad!

I would appreciate it if any posters here could take 5-10 minutes out of their time to complete this short survey about the SFA and your experience here. There are some fun questions and some serious ones too in there. Hoping to get as many responses as we can and all personal information is confidential.

The survey can be found here: http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/clarkemedia-presents-season-20-survey.1106673/

Thank you,

ClarkeM

My work was done. I do miss the Roy's like crazy though. You guys are great.
I love having you at the Royals, but I still think of times when you were with the Roys as probably some of the more enjoyable game threads.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back