Official Team Thread Gold City Royals Season Twenty-One ~ They See Us Royallin', They Hatin' Best & Fairest: Wednesday

Who will win the Easty?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

meme-charlie-sheen-winning-thats-how-i-roll.jpg
So in other words we should all be positive..?

Individual Player Stats (as of round 3):

mvRtvdP.png

I am wondering what will happen first: ShanDog takes a mark or A11dAtP0w3R kicks a behind.

Me kicking straight? A full forward that doesnt take any marks but kicks goals?

Fantasy football confirmed. :drunk::thumbsu:

Last edited:
Huge game from you mate

I really wanted to post 'now THAT'S what happens when you don't hide me away in a forward pocket'.

But I didn't want to seem disrespectful as the new guy getting all cocky.... Then I remembered

1) SFA is built on disrespect
2) pretty sure I asked to play in a forward pocket

:oops:

:p:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Individual Player Stats (as of round 3):

zr1jaDz.png

10 disposals per game from the bench has to be a record.

No coincidence that the top three performers at The Gold City Royals are also all signed with #EliteQootyManagement. Tricky Dixon is taking The Royals to the next level!

Look. I'm all for people starting s**t threads pumping up their own team's tyres, but in the name of all that is Qooty, can you please ******* post in your match thread :straining:

Woops.

My mama told me when I was young that we are all born superstars.

"There's nothing wrong with loving who you are", she said, "'Cause he made you perfect, babe. So hold your head up kid, you’re gonna go far. Listen to me when I say, it doesn't matter if you win, or capital W-I-N, 'cause you were born this way, baby. Born to win.

Four in a row is nice.

curry4.gif

#nevergonnalose
#borntowin
#theyhateuscausetheyaintus

Back