Gold Coast Suns - ASADA investigation of Dank, Bock & Robinson.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh dont forget the fact that the EJ Whitten Game are rolling him out this year!!!! Im sure Caro and Patrick will voice their outrage tomorrow at Channel 9, the event organisors and the charity itself.. or perhaps not as it doesnt support their agenda.
I hope he's not playing for Vic, as I would hate to forfeit the points.

Ummmmm NOPE!!!

Just so we are clear... Bock has been interviewed by ASADA on a number of occasions and has been investigated! They just havent bothered to follow through on the paperwork! Why... they have a slam dunk case... would be a quick resolution.

It was rhetorical. But I think you just like replying. You must make up a third of this thread.

It was rhetorical. But I think you just like replying. You must make up a third of this thread.
Don't speak too soon. Yaco time is still a few hours away.

I like replying. When you start a thread asking a question, it always feels like a normal courtesy to respond to replies at least for a few pages anyhow. Like sending Christmas cards.

Just because apparently the last thread was more of a scandal topic rather than a Drugs in Sport Related Topic... So to keep this on topic...

How is it so that Dank has been given a life sentance for charges relating to the Gold Coast Suns, and we know as fact that Dean Robinon bought and supplied this drug to Bock and that he self injected it... yet neither Bock or Robinson have been followed up by ASADA.

After all the rants, outrage and grandstanding on these threads and in the media about players cheating the system, bringing the game into disrupt, governance failings etc... why are we not holding ASADA, the AFL and Gold Coast Suns to the same level of outrage as we do for Essendon and why havent ASADA issued Bock or the NRL players with SCN

Probably make sense now why Dank threw Robinson under the bus... afterall he is yet to face the music for any of his actions at Gold Coast or Essendon and clearly a support staff providing CJC to a player is exactly that .

Bock was duped. He didn't know it wasn't the good cocaine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolutely this should be pursued, but if you're implying that there's an equivalence between an individual perpetrator (Bock) and a club-wide supplements program (EFC) you're kidding yourself.
Bock should be up before the courts for match fixing (spot-fixing) for telling his mom to lay him for the first goal in the game. if he was a pakistani medium pacer he would be in a leicester dank gaol cell for 24 months with 18 months parole.

Bock should be up before the courts for match fixing (spot-fixing) for telling his mom to lay him for the first goal in the game. if he was a pakistani medium pacer he would be in a leicester dank gaol cell for 24 months with 18 months parole.
Yes but, his saving grace was being able to stuff 37 weetbix in his gob at once, without milk and still whistle Dixie in e flat!

Was that before or after he was charged with assulting his girlfriend? But yeah... lets roll him out in the EJ Whitten Game tomorrow night and celebrate a bloke who has intensionally cheated the game of AFL by buying CJC.

Strange choice to include in the game given the ASADA facts...

Was that before or after he was charged with assulting his girlfriend? But yeah... lets roll him out in the EJ Whitten Game tomorrow night and celebrate a bloke who has intensionally cheated the game of AFL by buying CJC.

Strange choice to include in the game given the ASADA facts...

The EJ Whitten game! Oh wow, what an honour.

Robbo on long run
Absolutely... and well deserved again. The AFL have plenty to take responsibility for with their handling and meddling in the ASADA investigation and now the whole GCS clusterfark...

How is that AFL internal governance report coming along? Just a matter of days till it is released surely....

More and more deflections from t_contador.
Mate... its impossible to deflect the attention from Ess... not even trying as what is the point... we already have been whack by the AFL, ASADA tried and failed... next stop WADA. Nothing that you guys say or do will effect the CAS result..... so no point deflecting.

However... there is plenty more to this story... plenty that hasnt been discussed surrounding other clubs and individuals and all I would expect is that you show the same balanced outraged for these clubs and individuals as you have with Essendon.

Why would you not want to hold the Gold Coast, Dean Robinson, the AFL and ASADA etc etc to the same account as you have essendon. The AFL dont want you to... but I would suggest you will uncover more in these stories.

The EJ Whitten game! Oh wow, what an honour.
Not about the honour mate... its about the principle...

Could choose hundreds of other options... do they need bock? Does Bock need this game with ASADA softly and slowly banging on his door? Does the charity need to put Bocks name against this game?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back