News Gold Coast Suns clash jumper competition - Option A (gradient chevrons) wins

Remove this Banner Ad

I've done up this set of jumpers and before I go to all the effort of putting it on their template (and yes I've seen that it has the logo on it :)), I want to know what you all think, especially whether that logo counts or not

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    62.7 KB · Views: 14
I've done up this set of jumpers and before I go to all the effort of putting it on their template (and yes I've seen that it has the logo on it :)), I want to know what you all think, especially whether that logo counts or not

Thanks in advance
I like that home guernsey :thumbsu:

Thanks in advance
why purple?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This probably doesn't follow any of the rules
gBBiC37.png

Well done mate , looks good.

I'm sure we have addressed this, but why are those two teams even mentioned here?! The home kit with white shorts doesn't clash!
GWS (orange) and GC (bright red) is a major clash

Charcoal and orange guernsey, Charcoal shorts V red amd white guernsey, red shorts.

I think the white helps as opposed to the yellow of GC?
GWS has white too though.

All I'll say is go to one of those games. It can be very tricky to tell the teams apart

Remove this Banner Ad

Back