Gold Coast Suns in DT/SC for 2014.

Remove this Banner Ad

SUNS

6a014e8b0ebca4970d01a510a77767970c-pi

Playing like a superstar early on

Hello folks. Good luck with up comming season. Some real talent waiting for you guys.

Some SC questons.
Do any of you folk think Lemmings will actually play whole games? He's pretty slight. I think I may avoid him at the moment.

Can someone tell me how Clay Cameron may be used and if he is worth a shot at a supercoach slot. Played quite well in praccy matches, how do you guys see his Job security and scoring?
Thanks and have a great week.
DTF

Hello folks. Good luck with up comming season. Some real talent waiting for you guys.

Some SC questons.
Do any of you folk think Lemmings will actually play whole games? He's pretty slight. I think I may avoid him at the moment.

Can someone tell me how Clay Cameron may be used and if he is worth a shot at a supercoach slot. Played quite well in praccy matches, how do you guys see his Job security and scoring?
Thanks and have a great week.
DTF
Clay will be more a stopper. Not really fantasy relevant.

Lemmens is definitely looking at playing whole games, and someone who will (at this stage) play from round 1. Good tackler and good offensive player too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guys whats the latest on Bock? IM thinking of picking him as bench cover even if he doesn't start in rd 1 but provided he plays rd 2 or at worst 3. Any update would be great.

Guys whats the latest on Bock? IM thinking of picking him as bench cover even if he doesn't start in rd 1 but provided he plays rd 2 or at worst 3. Any update would be great.
Sunny_ will be able to give more info but you'd be crazy not to horde him on your bench.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Sunny_ will be able to give more info but you'd be crazy not to horde him on your bench.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Yeah thats what im thinking with the lack of decent forward rookies. Also will Dixon be playing FWD/Ruck this year or primarily forward? if he is doing the combo he is a must but im not sure if he is just a forward.

hey guys I am in a draft/keepers league and am keen on Prestia. A little nervous about his delayed start to the season but do you guys see him playing mainly as a mid and dominating like last year?

hey guys I am in a draft/keepers league and am keen on Prestia. A little nervous about his delayed start to the season but do you guys see him playing mainly as a mid and dominating like last year?

Yeah hes fine mate has had a pretty big preseason was just a few weeks hiccup.

Yeah hes fine mate has had a pretty big preseason was just a few weeks hiccup.
Cheers mate- you guys are building a pretty exciting team and there are about 10 blokes I want from your team.

I think Prestia can become a DT champion

Good luck for this year

Hey guys just a quick question, is Nicholls your no1 ruckmen all year do you think? Or is it likely Zac Smith comes in halfway through the year? Nicholls has really impressed me when i've seen him and i'd like to draft him but just checking on his job security.

I was thinking about Luke Russel? Do you think it's a possibility he could make up to 80 points a week? Or just be a major cash cow? It's either him or Baguely from the bombers, which is a slight upgrade. In price that is .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys just a quick question, is Nicholls your no1 ruckmen all year do you think? Or is it likely Zac Smith comes in halfway through the year? Nicholls has really impressed me when i've seen him and i'd like to draft him but just checking on his job security.
As long as he stay's healthy (Not just specific to Tom, It's a ruckman thing) He'll be our #1 Ruck.

We will be taking it very very careful with Zac Smith, Don't want any kind of re-injury.

Will Jack Martin play RD1?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back