Gold Coast Suns in DT/SC for 2014.

Remove this Banner Ad

lemmens is a hard pick as he is only available in the midfield.
so many better picks to choose from.
dont understand y we cant pick him as a defender, he played his junior footy there

Actually played most of his junior footy as a forward. Which makes that even more weird lol.

hey guys,
do you think if Cameron Clay is selected this weekend he'll hold his spot for long when the likes of Seb Tape returns? are they vying for the same position?

hey guys, i'm really interested to know how you think Bennel and Swallow will perform fantasy wise this year based on their preseason and natural development

I think Bennell will be top 5 in the comp before long and swallow being a 3rd year #1 pick in the backline has pricked my ears but are they ready to breakout now?

thoughts appreciated:)

I think Swallow in SC is a really good pick, he will mostly play through the midfield and will easily rack up 20+, with good DE pretty much every week. His priced at 80 and it wouldn't surprise me to see him take a leap to 95ish by seasons end. The fact his a DPP makes him a lock for me.

Harley had a great NAB cup, could well end up averaging 100+ and would be a POD but i wouldn't go for him until post bye and other players offer better value (Beams, Murphy, Daisy)

Difficult to say, really. Depends on how Broughton is playing too.

Broughton, Tape and Cameron need to fit into those two roles.

My gut says they will continue to play Cameron until he starts losing form, then Tape will come in. Or he'll come in for Broughton under similar circumstances. They won't kick someone out just because Tape is fit though.

Honestly don't think Clay is fantasy relevant though.

thanks, hed just be a bench warmer, slowly increasing in vlaue i hope. just dont want to have the carpet swept from underneath me come round 3 or 4 :)
cheers for the response

Hey guys, I've picked up Harbrow in a fantasy draft and was just wondering how his pre season went and do you think he will still get the same midfield minutes this year?
I don't see Harbrow cracking into the centre midfield but should rack up touches on the back flank and up on the wing. Keep him. Should score some good scores this year.

Hey guys, just have some questions about three players, from an UltimateFooty draft perspective - David Swallow, Trent McKenzie and Thomas Lynch.
Swallow - what sort of numbers do you expect this guy to have? Playing in the midfield I expect he'll increase his disposals & tackles, maybe get a few more goals? How has his pre-season been?
McKenzie - where is he likely to play for the year? Expectations? How has his pre-season been?
Lynch - will he be your #1 forward this season? How many goals? What stats do you expect him to get? As above, pre-season form?

Thanks guys, appreciate it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys, just have some questions about three players, from an UltimateFooty draft perspective - David Swallow, Trent McKenzie and Thomas Lynch.
Swallow - what sort of numbers do you expect this guy to have? Playing in the midfield I expect he'll increase his disposals & tackles, maybe get a few more goals? How has his pre-season been?
McKenzie - where is he likely to play for the year? Expectations? How has his pre-season been?
Lynch - will he be your #1 forward this season? How many goals? What stats do you expect him to get? As above, pre-season form?

Thanks guys, appreciate it.
Swallow I'm expecting to average 20-25 touches and 4 tackles a game. Really good pre-season.

McKenzie will play the same role that he did last year. Okay pre-season. Missed all of January.

Lynch will definitely be expected to hold down one of the main forward roles, the other being Charlie. Ideally we'd like to see him kicking 40 goals for the year. Really good pre-season.

How is matt shaw looking? Much improvement expected?

Considering for Supercoach draft

Thanks

I think Swallow in SC is a really good pick, he will mostly play through the midfield and will easily rack up 20+, with good DE pretty much every week. His priced at 80 and it wouldn't surprise me to see him take a leap to 95ish by seasons end. The fact his a DPP makes him a lock for me.

Harley had a great NAB cup, could well end up averaging 100+ and would be a POD but i wouldn't go for him until post bye and other players offer better value (Beams, Murphy, Daisy)

cheers mate, good idea with the bye, will keep an eye on him for now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back