Gold Coast Suns in DT/SC for 2014.

Remove this Banner Ad

G'Day All,

I am looking at a backup defender in my draft league. There isnt much left but I am looking at Broughton as he seems to be getting back into a little form. Havent seen as much footy this year but it is Maxwell, Easten Wood, Ricky Pettard or Broughton really. He seems to be a little more consistent than these other lads, but doesnt ever really get those high scores.

Any chance he will get better as the year goes on? He had some good, consistent scores at Freo.

G'Day All,

I am looking at a backup defender in my draft league. There isnt much left but I am looking at Broughton as he seems to be getting back into a little form. Havent seen as much footy this year but it is Maxwell, Easten Wood, Ricky Pettard or Broughton really. He seems to be a little more consistent than these other lads, but doesnt ever really get those high scores.

Any chance he will get better as the year goes on? He had some good, consistent scores at Freo.

Broughton doesn't get to play the loose man in defence or any midfield time like he did at Freo, so no big scores anymore. Only thing you will get is job security at the Suns, as he seems set in the back 6.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How far away is Boston?

Was tearing it up at the end of last year. Not worried about form, just wanting to know if he's in the best 22 going forward. Asking for UF Keeper league.

Hi guys, is Bock any chance in the near future. So far Ive carried him without it costing me holding out hope of a late season upgrade. Its getting to the point I need to make a decision. Is he playing reserves or still injured. Many thanks in advance.

Hi guys, is Bock any chance in the near future. So far Ive carried him without it costing me holding out hope of a late season upgrade. Its getting to the point I need to make a decision. Is he playing reserves or still injured. Many thanks in advance.
Listed as indefinite on the injury list.

From the soreness, yeah. General consensus from fans is that he won't play seniors again.
Real shame given he was still looking like the best CHB even at GC with all the belting you guys took early. Wanted to see him return as he could have been a real handy player to the side - well assuming he could return to pre broken leg Bock form.

What's the go with that drug thing that popped up a year or two ago? Is that still under investigation as well?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back