Sep 30, 2010
Katherine, NT
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Tampa Bay Buccaneers, TB Lightning,
Game Day!

There is a sense of excitement in the air today in SEQ. :D

We have a sniff of having the biggest win of our short history, and even if it is just a sniff it's more than we have had in the last few years. We match up well against the Hawks generally, our home ground advantage is becoming extremely valuable and our kids just seem to be hitting their stride at the right time.

C'mon SUNS and good luck Hawks. Let's hope it's a ripper of a game!

Hawks too strong. But hope its close!!!

The footy gods spoke to me this morning (5am start and noisy 2yo and savage coffee hit might be responsible), and they're quite insistent that the Suns might just knock us off today...bit worried...we're coming off a big match, missing a couple, travelling to a different climate, the Suns are in a good place, and it's only round 4...

Today the poos and pees become known as just the poos after they s**t themselves from the almighty scare we are going to give them:cool:;)
WTF_Meme1.gif

Think we should be too strong but the Suns can't be underestimated. However we still have a few out and although it didn't make a difference last week, who knows

I will be recording it as I'll be at a 21st :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5 and a half hours to go.cant wait. A nice balmy 32 degrees at the minute. No rain in sight,but will be dewy as normal later tonight. Shame the kids (4 and 6) can't come along to see what should be a good game, they don't do night games that well, will be back home at 11pm which is far too late for the little ones.. But taking a mate to his first ever afl game, so lets hope it's a good one.
Go suns.

Game Day!

There is a sense of excitement in the air today in SEQ. :D

We have a sniff of having the biggest win of our short history, and even if it is just a sniff it's more than we have had in the last few years. We match up well against the Hawks generally, our home ground advantage is becoming extremely valuable and our kids just seem to be hitting their stride at the right time.

C'mon SUNS and good luck Hawks. Let's hope it's a ripper of a game!
Have you been drinking?

Today the poos and pees become known as just the poos after they s**t themselves from the almighty scare we are going to give them:cool:;)

Come on, get it right.
It's the poos and wees.. Seriously, if you know anything about the AFL you would know that.:rolleyes:

Think we should be too strong but the Suns can't be underestimated. However we still have a few out and although it didn't make a difference last week, who knows

I will be recording it as I'll be at a 21st :(

We going to the same 21st by any chance? :p

The colours are beer and chocolate, dude...Old Jamaican at that...the colours of a good night in, in front of the tv, watching the Hawks smash the Cashcows...

We going to the same 21st by any chance? :p
Well if there's a TV on and a bloke looking at it all night then that would be me!

In all seriousness not sure if I want to get updates all night or just wait until I get home and watch it. I would prefer the later but there is a 99% chance someone will tell me the score

Remove this Banner Ad

Back