Gold Coast SUNS v Hawthorn

If you're suggesting these are my words and not yours then we may as well leave it here. Wow.

Not sure where you got 'dog' or 'gutless' (not said once let alone repeatedly)from but sniper was close enough to very dirty player without a direct quote. Unsavoury incidents also insinuates the same thing.

You then say I laid claim to lewis being a ball player. While I agree he is, I have never said that in any argument either. You basically just put down an entire post of made up stuff trying to deride me for making up stuff...that you actually said. **** me.

Now, you are making all these claims about him being a dirty player but we have Pratt and Monfries who both dived and Monfries has admitted it so you can spare me the headbutt claim. He was silly to lean on him head first but if that's the worst unsavoury incident you have then I rest my case your honour.

i can't even recall the spitting incident - so I did some research. He claimed he was simply spitting on the ground but apologised if Cornes was hit with it. Footage was viewed and he served no suspension at all as the league found the video evidence in line with his testimony. So there's spitting and headbutting already ruled out. And you're saying I'm putting words into your mouth.... jesus. Your entire argument is a fabrication.

Attach all of these so called other incidents to actual names and context. Explain how bad they were. Being suspended a number of times for silly things that are borderline one week incidents means that he has been a goose and got him self suspended too many times for simply silly things. Which is a marked differerence from being a dirty player as you claim. When has he smashed someone's head in?

Is Stevie J a dirty player? I don't think so - but he can often get himself suspended being a bit of a goose.

If either bloke played prior to the year 2000 they would never have served one week. Under the newer interpretations the MRP has started adopting over the past 18 months, they would have not served suspensions for a number of things they got time for.
In your haste to set up another smokescreen, you have exposed your lack of prior research into and knowledge of Lewis‘ transgressions.

Makes it all the more incredulous that you would accuse others of not having done their research, given that you had clearly done none at the time of your original statement. So we’ll try it again.

Take the following simple challenge: List all of Lewis’ citings and, using objective evidence (i.e overturned conviction, charge dropped – not just that you and your mates thought it was ‘soft’, because your opinion might mean the world to you, but it means two thirds of five eighths of f**k all to me),

The way I see it, there can only be two outcomes, but see how you go:

1. When reviewing the long list of transgressions, you will realize how many incidents Lewis has been involved in, that these far exceed that of almost all other active players in the competition and that these were not due to an uncompromising attack on the football (because it’s hard to play the ball when you’re punching someone in the breadbasket, I would have thought)

2. You will compile the list of his transgressions and indicate alongside each a frivolous ‘reason’ for the charge / conviction not having been genuine because of all those players out there throwing their stomachs and heads and Lewis’ fists and elbows and expose your perception as purely subjective and non-evidence-based, which we both know it has been all along.

And when replying, don’t tell me what your ‘interpretations’ of my statements are, because I’m not interested in your bluster or the narrative that suits you, just the facts. Off you go.

You called him a dirty player with a long list of unsavoury acts and have provided a total of exactly zero to prove this. Anything you have tried to prove has been shot down.

Good day to you fella - you're just wasting our time now.

You called him a dirty player with a long list of unsavoury acts and have provided a total of exactly zero to prove this. Anything you have tried to prove has been shot down.

Good day to you fella - you're just wasting our time now.
You were asked to put up or shut up, and ... crickets. What a surprise.

You were asked to put up or shut up, and ... crickets. What a surprise.

No idiot. That's the point. You're making the claim - and have provided not a shred to support that claim. That's exactly the point. I don't need to provide anything......there isn't anything.

Not one single unsavoury incident (your words) to support the claim he's a VERY DIRTY PLAYER (your words). Only one of us needs to put up and it hasn't been done. I've said already he has had some silly suspensions for little borderline one week incidents....but these aren't unsavoury incidents that support the claim of a very dirty player.

We can end it here. You've had enough opportunites and still you come back with donuts. We know why.

No idiot. That's the point. You're making the claim - and have provided not a shred to support that claim. That's exactly the point. I don't need to provide anything......there isn't anything.

Not one single unsavoury incident (your words) to support the claim he's a VERY DIRTY PLAYER (your words). Only one of us needs to put up and it hasn't been done. I've said already he has had some silly suspensions for little borderline one week incidents....but these aren't unsavoury incidents that support the claim of a very dirty player.

We can end it here. You've had enough opportunites and still you come back with donuts. We know why.
Keep telling yourself that if it helps you cope with the cognitive dissonance you're suffering now that you're being confronted with Lewis' actual transgressions and can't explain them away with evidence - after all the bravado and bluster, you folded like a three-day old pie. You were challenged to provide evidence mitigating against Lewis having been repeatedly found guilty of dirty play, the only objective measure available, you couldn't come up with anything, and now you resort to abuse. Never felt the need until now, but it's time to christen the ignore list.

Keep telling yourself that if it helps you cope with the cognitive dissonance you're suffering now that you're being confronted with Lewis' actual transgressions (PROVIDED NONE) and can't explain them away with evidence (BECAUSE THERE's NONE - WHICH IS WHY YOU WON'T PROVIDE ANY) - after all the bravado and bluster, you folded like a three-day old pie (SHOT YOU DOWN EVERY TIME). You were challenged to provide evidence mitigating against Lewis having been repeatedly found guilty of dirty play (I SAID HE HAS BEEN SUSPENDED - NOT EVERYTHING THAT GETS SUSPENDED IS DIRTY.....WAITING STILL FOR THESE DIRTY, UNSAVOURY INCIDENTS), the only objective measure available (ACTUALLY YOU HAVE TO PROVIDE THE EVIDENCE - YOU TYPE A LOT BUT HAVEN'T ACTUALLY PROVIDED ONE ACTUAL DIRTY INCIDENT), you couldn't come up with anything (OF COURSE NOT......YOU KNOW WHY....I CAN'T PROVIDE VIDEO FOOTAGE OF WHAT HASN'T HAPPENED...GEDDIT?), and now you resort to abuse (REALLY?? - ALL I DID WAS REFUTE YOUR CLAIM AND YOU'VE BEEN CARRYING ON EVER SINCE). Never felt the need until now, but it's time to christen the ignore list (WELL IF YOU CAN'T BEAT 'EM, IGNORE EM).

Everything you write is a description of yourself. It's one of the most embarrassing things I've read on here. You've made a claim - provided nothing to back up - and whined because I've provided no evidence that he isn't a dirty player when the onus is on you to do so....and once again you just come back with a whine.

You also accused me of saying things I never said, while denying things you did say.

Despite your long winded rants, you've wasted three pages with nothing.

Adios.

TyHawk

Premiership Player
Oct 14, 2013
Jupiter
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Manchester City
Keep telling yourself that if it helps you cope with the cognitive dissonance you're suffering now that you're being confronted with Lewis' actual transgressions and can't explain them away with evidence - after all the bravado and bluster, you folded like a three-day old pie. You were challenged to provide evidence mitigating against Lewis having been repeatedly found guilty of dirty play, the only objective measure available, you couldn't come up with anything, and now you resort to abuse. Never felt the need until now, but it's time to christen the ignore list.
Sorry to intrude but I think you're the one found to be playing dirty mate..awful bunch of words about a bloke/player that has missed how many games from suspension?? Or you and a few others here just picking on Hawthorn players cuz it makes you feel better? Wait till Hawks start losing and then you can have a field day, for the time been go and tell Fasolo to stop plucking away his eyebrows.

Back