Gold Coast SUNS v Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Its not been great but its gone both ways.

Not affected the result much
Favoured Gold Coast in the 1st, favoured us in the 2nd

Looks like both side flexing their muscles in the 2nd quarter, another big Easter Monday game awaits

For once?
Sorry for not getting back till now, was walking the dog - was probably a bit flippant, for a change would have been a better description.
Reckon Lewis has dished out a lot more than he has copped and has been involved in enough unsavoury incidents for it not to be coincidental.
But there are players that polarize in all sides - Macaffer for us caused a bit of a stir last night, Nick Maxwell has on occasion, too.

The umps love hawthorn.

About bloody time too. Hated us there for a while

Been an enjoyable game to watch I reckon. Suns are playing really well, but just lack that polish at times, but have put us under a heap of pressure consistently.

On the umpiring, reckon it's been ok. Yeah, we probably got the slight run of it, but overall, they are letting the game go as they should.

Langford doing a good job on Ablett, especially considering that he's not playing on him in the centre bounces. Totally killing him on the outside.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawks have been getting he run in terms of the frees paid for, but the suns are getting the run of the frees being let go, with a lot of blatant throws not being paid

I'd give up $2,000 to have Sucklings left foot kick. I'd just go play in the EFL and have shots from 75 out ignoring all my team mates every time I get the ball.

I'd give up $2,000 to have Sucklings left foot kick. I'd just go play in the EFL and have shots from 75 out ignoring all my team mates every time I get the ball.
Pretty sure that's how he got noticed in the first place.

Then he sat on our rookie list and played at Box Hill for a couple of years and we couldn't work out why Clarkson was persisting with a bloke who had one trick.

Fair trick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back