In:
Bennell
Harbrow
Possibly big Rory Thompson
Possibly Matty Shaw

Out:
Matera (Omit)
+ injuries

For me Fish didn't play his small fwd role with any authority last night. Needs some time in the 2's.

Aug 7, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Rams, 76's, Brewers
How long do we think Bennell will be out for? Surely wont be back next week!
If other players have one strike, 2 strikes, their clubs aren't informed and the player goes on his merry way. However, our player has his face splashed across the front page in some way that's supposedly linked to Hunt's fairytale of vagueness. That's more punishment than any other player receives. I hope he plays.

winning

All Australian
Nov 5, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Aaron Hall is a crucial player for the GCS.

He has come off a limited pre-season which probably affected his form to date. However he has all the attributes that can destroy an opposition in the space of a quarter.

I think he would agree there have been some previous inconsistencies in the past , but the bloke has explosive pace and gives defensive pressure in the forward line.

He will be better for the run and will be at GCS in 2016.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

vide0n

Premiership Player
Oct 7, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Rocket said he could come back

Tells me there is no set time on which he has to stay away
"We'll see how he is"

Were Rockets words from the press conference iirc. Sounds like he should play? If he was happy enough to sit in the crowd and watch the game on the weekend I don't see why not

Sep 25, 2012
Geelong
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Cazaly's Stadium brings back some good and bad memories. When we played the Dogs there last year it was the beginning of the end for McKenna with that match being the first one Ablett was out for but now we've got a lot of players back and have more confidence.
The good memories of Cairns usually involve Hunt so maybe not so good memories.

Sep 25, 2012
Geelong
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Dropping Matera might be the wake-up call he needs. So much talent and just not trying hard enough... Reminds me of a young Ablett Jnr pre 2007.
Didn't this happening at the start of the year when Rocket dropped him for the first few matches? Didn't wake him up at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back