Preview Gold Coast v West Coast. Rd 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Serious question - what's the general thoughts on eade? Was Bluey well liked? Would you want him back in hindsight? Or are injuries alone to blame?

Bluey was well-liked. Not sure what to say about Eade...10 of our best 18 are not in the lineup...not sure anyone could have success with that.

I'm not usually one to turn on my football side but f#*k me you F*#king hopefull bunch of useless campaigners, pull your ******* fingers out, show some ******* pride, earn your ******* pay you bunch of ******* Prima donnas, you are ******* giving me the shits. How can you look at yourselves in the ******* mirror afterwards, my long dead grandma would put up a better effort than half you weak excuse for a football team aaarggghhh. :mad::mad::mad::(

I wish Foxtel would take the Suns-Eagles score off the bottom right of the screen on the Swans-Cats game. I really don't want the reminder...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When you see your opponents who've just smashed you by 12 goals in a quarter and 100+ pts to three quarter time laughing and smirking like it was all a bit of a joke, well if that doesn't get you angry then these boys should not be playing professional football. If my opponent did that I wouldn't care if they still won, but I would make him earn every last kick and at least make him know he had played a game of football and not just had a training drill against a bunch of witches hats.

When you see your opponents who've just smashed you by 12 goals in a quarter and 100+ pts to three quarter time laughing and smirking like it was all a bit of a joke, well if that doesn't get you angry then these boys should not be playing professional football. If my opponent did that I wouldn't care if they still won, but I would make him earn every last kick and at least make him know he had played a game of football and not just had a training drill against a bunch of witches hats.

I understand the anger, but really, we're just not good enough
Our tallest defender is about 6'2" and has probably played 3 senior games of footy
You should be able to forfeit

any chance of a mercy rule?

ca4a88ee2cae563d374d3b68d1d3225eff40512bd1a15fb59ca1ab93bdcb19b8.jpg

I understand the anger, but really, we're just not good enough
Our tallest defender is about 6'2" and has probably played 3 senior games of footy
You should be able to forfeit
Sure we are severely undermanned but you can put body on your opponent and put in effort. I haven't seen much of either of those after the first fifteen minutes in the first quarter.

On the history channel right now there is a good do doco on aliens on the moon

I cancelled my Foxtel Play subscription and it ended yesterday
Since Netflix arrived we've gone back to dial up speeds on the Coast so I got sick of paying Rupert $70 a month to watch a spinning disc
Stuck with FTA.:(
I miss Wheeler Dealers already

Sure we are severely undermanned but you can put body on your opponent and put in effort. I haven't seen much of either of those after the first fifteen minutes in the first quarter.

Next level footballers are slower and less skilled
That's why we look slow and less skilled and as if we're not trying
120 interchange rotations aint gonna help if you're just rotating bald tyres

Remove this Banner Ad

Back