Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nully footy club held its vote count on sundy. The results were
Seniors: Winner: Scott Mathiske Runners up: Glenn Smith and Luke Johnson
Reserves: Winner: Tony Doran Runner up: Jak Goldsmith
Under 17's: Winner: Kyle Doran Runner up: Daniel Watts
Under 14's: Winner: Brent Sheahan Runner up: Brad Murray

Heard that there was a few scraps out @ Moula over the weekend both men and women involved?? Good to see a tite nit club with no blow-ins what so ever getting along well!! :cool:

Actually there were 3 young blow ins so get your fact right....over a scrag comes from over the border mouthing off!!! Other than that stupid incident it was a hoot of a night.:cool:

Where is the Vet!!!! I hope he hasn't got his stomach pumped from the past days of drinking.... Or is he still tranning on his goal kicking from half time......

I suppose the reason the Pio's ask a talented under age player to play in a 'stronger' league, is to find out if they are flat track bullies or not.
Congrats to the Wandella boys. Thoroughly deserved Premiership. Does Ben Carter watch Richie Murray have a wash as well?? A bit of man love going on there! A special mention to Scratcher. You've finally got one mate. Don't let it stop there!!

Gday everyone!
Just a quick question. A bloke I know reasonably well considers himself a fair chance to take on the job as Ultima 1st's coach next year - a bloke by the name of Pat Mahon. is this a yay or nay? Im guessing if he's planning on being a playing coach that he's guna need a bit of help in the form of an assistant...

Gday everyone!
Just a quick question. A bloke I know reasonably well considers himself a fair chance to take on the job as Ultima 1st's coach next year - a bloke by the name of Pat Mahon. is this a yay or nay? Im guessing if he's planning on being a playing coach that he's guna need a bit of help in the form of an assistant...

havent heard that one mate... he's only played a handful of games in the last couple of years because of injury but he certainly can play, there's no question about that

hey guys was just looking round at teams and noticed a old mate was playing 4 murrabit last year just wondering if he played at all this year. Jason Hutchins his name i think his bro shane has played at murra for awhile to.

Nully footy club held its vote count on sundy. The results were
Seniors: Winner: Scott Mathiske Runners up: Glenn Smith and Luke Johnson
Reserves: Winner: Tony Doran Runner up: Jak Goldsmith
Under 17's: Winner: Kyle Doran Runner up: Daniel Watts
Under 14's: Winner: Brent Sheahan Runner up: Brad Murray
Thats pretty stupid how kyle doran won at club but daniel watts won league b&f

hey guys was just looking round at teams and noticed a old mate was playing 4 murrabit last year just wondering if he played at all this year. Jason Hutchins his name i think his bro shane has played at murra for awhile to.

Yeah Jas was a blue a few years back, still see him about during the summer months, likes to fish but struggles to get his arms above his head to cast without screaming!:p
Played a few years back but most recenlty at Rokewood in th eLexton Plains League and with Shane before that at Kolora Noorat.

Thats pretty stupid how kyle doran won at club but daniel watts won league b&f
i dont think it is very stupid that kyle doran beat wattsy in this years b&f.
both deserved it equally and kyle just scraped over the line.
the league is the view of the umpires, not that of the coach or selectors doing the votes for club
and kyle was only a couple of votes short of league as well so they obviously had similar years

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a bad effort with the players that didnt play from last year!!!

B - John Potter , Stewie Keating , Jarrod Franzini

HB - Luke Fulton , Paul Meeahan , Bill Mellington

C - Travis Smith , Greg Kennedy , Dwyane Gillingham

HF - Heath Lancaster , Mat Chamberlain , Mick Bott

F - Russell Gillingham , Buddha Murray, Jason Maclean

Rucks - Paul McGowan , Peter Morris , Brant Laidlaw

Int - Chick Dee, Phil Treacy, Ned Pay
Fantastic effort by Ash and all the boys. Congrats!!:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::D

Hopefully when some of the x wandella boys go back they won't have to buy another flag!!!!

Yeah Jas was a blue a few years back, still see him about during the summer months, likes to fish but struggles to get his arms above his head to cast without screaming!:p
Played a few years back but most recenlty at Rokewood in th eLexton Plains League and with Shane before that at Kolora Noorat.

Catches a few as well by all reports!! :thumbsu:

B; Stokie, farms the area
Crellin, married local girl
Hollingworth, ditto to Crello[new]
HB;Howard, last years AC
Scratch, part of the furniture
Gillingham, played last year
C; McNeil, ditto to Scratch
Wilson, Coach[new]
Miles, U17s player
HF; Pay, ditto to McNeil
Boof,ditto to Pay
Moore, been with club since 2000
F; Maclean [new]
Sammy t, ditto to boof
B.Hay AC [new]
R; Callow [new]
Murray, ditto to Sammy
G.Hay [new]
Inter; Carter, been with club since 2000
Willis, ex junior returning
Robinson, part of legendary Wandella family

China, maybe you could compare this with Moultowns 21 names and see who was trying to buy a flag.

Macorna B&F results for those interested.

Seniors - Murchie winner, Russ Robins ru
Resies - Clinton Edge winner, Mark Dee ru
Thirds - Scott O'Neil winner, Darren Kirby & Jordy Simpson ru

Also Maso has been re appointed as coach for 2009.

That is all.

B; Stokie, farms the area
Crellin, married local girl
Hollingworth, ditto to Crello[new]
HB;Howard, last years AC
Scratch, part of the furniture
Gillingham, played last year
C; McNeil, ditto to Scratch
Wilson, Coach[new]
Miles, U17s player
HF; Pay, ditto to McNeil
Boof,ditto to Pay
Moore, been with club since 2000
F; Maclean [new]
Sammy t, ditto to boof
B.Hay AC [new]
R; Callow [new]
Murray, ditto to Sammy
G.Hay [new]
Inter; Carter, been with club since 2000
Willis, ex junior returning
Robinson, part of legendary Wandella family

China, maybe you could compare this with Moultowns 21 names and see who was trying to buy a flag.

Great Facts :thumbsu: couldnt disagree with any of them, Very well earnt Flag..

News on Wandella Vote Count

Seniors Will Callow Winner Ryan Lancaster R/U
Reserves Stephan ASh Winner Daniel Baker R/U
U17's Aidan Murphy Winner Daniel Baker R/U

:thumbsu::)

Hopefully when some of the x wandella boys go back they won't have to buy another flag!!!!
i thought i could read this and not reply but i was wrong.will not tell you what i really think of this post but will say 4 new recruits to replace 12 players,if thats buying a flag than yep wandella did that.

Where is the Vet!!!! I hope he hasn't got his stomach pumped from the past days of drinking.... Or is he still tranning on his goal kicking from half time......

The Vet is doing fine. Thankyou for the thoughts Foxdog. Yes, the goalkicking has certainly waned from previous seasons! But after 425 cans during the day, one has to give way to the effects of alcohol.
Wandella came back from their footy trip on Sunday and I haven't heard any reports. So it must've been pretty tame or the boys are very tight lipped. I'm thinking the latter.

Not a bad effort with the players that didnt play from last year!!!

B - John Potter , Stewie Keating , Jarrod Franzini

HB - Luke Fulton , Paul Meeahan , Bill Mellington

C - Travis Smith , Greg Kennedy , Dwyane Gillingham

HF - Heath Lancaster , Mat Chamberlain , Mick Bott

F - Russell Gillingham , Buddha Murray, Jason Maclean

Rucks - Paul McGowan , Peter Morris , Brant Laidlaw

Int - Chick Dee, Phil Treacy, Ned Pay
Fantastic effort by Ash and all the boys. Congrats!!:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::D

The Chamberlain/Murray twin towers. I like that. Very much akin to the Roughhead/Franklin combination. ;)

If he plays like he did in the reserves first semi, pretty much winning the game off his own boot, then he's going to be fairly handy!!!

He played 6 or so games over in Deniliquin before moving back to kerang. Won the 3rds goal kicking at the Deniliquin Rovers not a bad effort in half a dozen games. The kid is only 15 but is built like a man. Will be a very handy player in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back