Golden State Warriors thread - All Star 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Curry averaged about 30 a game in the playoffs last year. I always thought if he wanted to he could average 30 a game in the season. He just has so much talent around him, I think he'll be around the 25ppg mark.

Depends on how many minutes he plays this season. He played relatively low minutes last season due to having large fourth quarter leads.

As much as we seemed to somehow cop it for having a good injury run last season, that was a large reason why. We didn't have to run down our players in order to scrape into the playoffs.

Curry has looked sharp this pre season. My prediction is him beating his three point record, and statistically having a better year than last, but still missing out on the MVP.

Curry averaged about 30 a game in the playoffs last year. I always thought if he wanted to he could average 30 a game in the season. He just has so much talent around him, I think he'll be around the 25ppg mark.

Like last season we'll have many blowouts with Steph sitting out 2nd halves on the bench. Still managed 23.8 ppg last season whilst playing the least minutes out of any player in the top 10 scorers list. Backing him to average 25+ this season even with limited minutes. He would probably lead the league in scoring if he played normal minutes. Good thing the pundits who vote on the MVP recognized this.

Sit down JH. Curry is his own worst enemy in many respects, he lights up a game early then the team cruises to the line (as mentioned above) with him on the bench. He could average 30 easily given a few more minutes.

You know it's not your night when Mo' Buckets blocks Howard's baby hook. :eek:

Last edited:
Curry off to a decent start to the year

32.5/6.5/6.5 @ 56/43/91

Only 3 TOs in 2 games is just as important.
Nice night to add to that list. I wonder when Hard-on will learn to keep his mouth shut.

Sit back and enjoy. That behind the back move on the break? Nice!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also another nice stat is Draymond's 3 pt shooting, currently 62 percent :p Sure to go down soon but he looks to have elminated the bricking and airballing so thats good

What's with the "bandwagon" calls on this freakin' forum. Been posting here on and off for three years and every Fn page that mentions the dubs has at least one call for it.

This pissant Bball forum of five or six regulars is just silly. You have to support a s**t team to be welcomed?

I think Ive been called a BWer at least 10-15 (once through a PM)times. That's despite living in The City and the team having an Australian playing for them.

It's nearly as funny and as intelligent as the "look at the scoreboard dude." When you have no chance of losing.

That was therapeutic. Exhale

No player was going to accept going down to the scum after all the smack they talked in the off season. So proud of the fight we showed when going down in the last qtr. Barnes was huge late and Steph is just a complete champion. No deficit is too big to overcome when he's on the floor.

Was especially huge in a tight game considering we have no Kerr calling out plays and Luke Walton's main message to "just go out there and have fun". This team is dripping with pride and hunger no matter whats thrown in front of them. Its glorious.

Last edited:
No player was going to accept going down to the scum after all the smack they talked in the off season. So proud of the fight we showed when going down in the last qtr. Barnes was huge late and Steph is just a complete champion. No deficit is too big to overcome when he's on the floor.

Was especially huge in a tight game considering we have no Kerr calling out plays and Luke Walton only telling them to "just go out there and have fun". This team is dripping with pride and hunger no matter whats thrown in front of them. Its glorious.

To be fair to Walton, I reckon that is the type of thing Kerr would say in that situation, no doubt he said some other gameplan stuff that couldnt be shown

To be fair to Walton, I reckon that is the type of thing Kerr would say in that situation, no doubt he said some other gameplan stuff that couldnt be shown

That's Kerr's usual message when we're up and blowing a game out but don't think he'd be stressing the point of having fun down 10 points in the last qtr. It would be more like "let's get back to playing our way". Not complaining though Walton seems to be doing a terrific job, no doubt there was other gameplan stuff that wasn't shown. Maybe having fun should be the main message no matter what circumstance. Seems to work :p

What's with the "bandwagon" calls on this freakin' forum. Been posting here on and off for three years and every Fn page that mentions the dubs has at least one call for it.

This pissant Bball forum of five or six regulars is just silly. You have to support a s**t team to be welcomed?

I think Ive been called a BWer at least 10-15 (once through a PM)times. That's despite living in The City and the team having an Australian playing for them.

It's nearly as funny and as intelligent as the "look at the scoreboard dude." When you have no chance of losing.

That was therapeutic. Exhale

I can't speak for everybody, but if you post semi-regularly and know your stuff then most of the regulars (again can't speak for all) will afford you due respect. If you've been called a bandwagoner, I'm guessing it's probably by one of the more disreputable posters, of which there are a couple.

Tbh I mainly only notice the 'bandwagoning' thing in earnest during the playoffs, when there are some blow-ins - not just the Dubs, but the Cavs and Clips, or the Heat and Thunder of yesteryear. The more abrasive the blow-ins are during playoff time, the more 'bandwagoning' gets thrown around.

Guys like djrossie , Oliver King (who used to be a Sonics fan if I'm not mistaken?) & fidstar post frequently, and because they're well-known I don't think any regulars here consider them 'bandwagoners'. In fact as a community we were generally pretty happy for them when the Dubs won the c'ship.

Westy Bogan cops it, but that's only because he jumped on the Dubs during the Nixon administration (ie. it's an in-joke).

tigs2010 used to get it from some being a Heat fan, but not from the people who know him here as a good guy. Even if he is an Arsenal fan.

I can't speak for everybody, but if you post semi-regularly and know your stuff then most of the regulars (again can't speak for all) will afford you due respect. If you've been called a bandwagoner, I'm guessing it's probably by one of the more disreputable posters, of which there are a couple.

Tbh I mainly only notice the 'bandwagoning' thing in earnest during the playoffs, when there are some blow-ins - not just the Dubs, but the Cavs and Clips, or the Heat and Thunder of yesteryear. The more abrasive the blow-ins are during playoff time, the more 'bandwagoning' gets thrown around.

Guys like djrossie , Oliver King (who used to be a Sonics fan if I'm not mistaken?) & fidstar post frequently, and because they're well-known I don't think any regulars here consider them 'bandwagoners'. In fact as a community we were generally pretty happy for them when the Dubs won the c'ship.

Westy Bogan cops it, but that's only because he jumped on the Dubs during the Nixon administration (ie. it's an in-joke).

tigs2010 used to get it from some being a Heat fan, but not from the people who know him here as a good guy. Even if he is an Arsenal fan.

I'm fairly new around here and never being called a bandwagoner. Is it because I post frequently or because I know my stuff? :p

Luckily I had peternorth introduce me as a long time Dubs fan as he's seen what goes on in our own bball thread on the Tigers board.

I'd be pissed off too being called a bandwagoner after sticking by this team all through the dark days. Would be a big kick in the balls.

I'm fairly new around here and never being called a bandwagoner. Is it because I post frequently or because I know my stuff? :p

Luckily I had peternorth introduce me as a long time Dubs fan as he's seen what goes on in our own bball thread on the Tigers board.

I'd be pissed off too being called a bandwagoner after sticking by this team all through the dark days. Would be a big kick in the balls.

Well if peternorth vouches for you then you're golden!

As I said the bandwagon schtick tends to be mainly a playoff thing, this was a doozy from a couple of years back.

Some have a quicker trigger finger than others, but for the most part it's all good. I never got called a Pels bandwagoner despite showing up just after we drafted the Brow, mainly because nufan took me under his wing and threatened to letterbomb any who dared called our small Pels community fickle fans.

Well if peternorth vouches for you then you're golden!

As I said the bandwagon schtick tends to be mainly a playoff thing, this was a doozy from a couple of years back.

Some have a quicker trigger finger than others, but for the most part it's all good. I never got called a Pels bandwagoner despite showing up just after we drafted the Brow, mainly because nufan took me under his wing and threatened to letterbomb any who dared called our small Pels community fickle fans.

I was already golden before he vouched for me. Of the state variety :drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back