Golden State Warriors thread - All Star 5

Remove this Banner Ad

whats a realistic record for us this season? the way we are playing at the moment no one will stop us, although obviously we will drop a game somewhere. i said 76-6 at the start of the season and stick by that. am i crazy?

Don't think so. Their offense has been great (too many turnovers lately), but there defense hasn't been great at times. Need to step it up there. Mo needs to stay on the bench. His defense is soooo bad.
I'm liking the Bogout/Ezeli combination. I think you bring Mo on when the opposing centre is in foul trouble, but that's about it.

I'm liking the Bogout/Ezeli combination. I think you bring Mo on when the opposing centre is in foul trouble, but that's about it.

But he is so bad on the screen and rolls now (something I didn't think he was that bad on last year). Not only does he not help, but he gets in the way of his own team mates effectively making it a double screen. If he can't handle them, he just needs to pull a Bogut and stay back and protect the lane.

But he is so bad on the screen and rolls now (something I didn't think he was that bad on last year). Not only does he not help, but he gets in the way of his own team mates effectively making it a double screen. If he can't handle them, he just needs to pull a Bogut and stay back and protect the lane.

No doubt he's dropped off the radar this year. LAst year he was always good for 10 or so points and could really add to the score board whenthe bench was struggling. The problem is most have improved, a lot, yet he hasn't. Looking slow.

FWIW: Nervous about tonight.

this team... wow!!

worrying about the let down tomorrow against the bulls but going to enjoy this win. What a great start to the weekend. Doc Rivers probably feeling really stupid about saying we were lucky.

Hopefully the energy from oracle can pick us up and we get Barbosa and Livingston back for depth

Crazy. 23 down against a good team, where Steph is getting absolutely toweled up Paul, to come out and win. Complacency is the only opponent for this team atm.

This is ridiculous:

goldsberry-warriors-1.png

But this is equally impressive:

goldsberry-warriors-2-corrected-2.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've always had a soft spot for Mo Buckets but surely he doesn't see many minutes from now on. When his jumper is falling it somewhat negates his liability in other areas, but it's just not at the moment. Still love you Mo. May your smile and positive vibes keep the group energized in the locker room and on the bench.

the other night we saw a changing of the guard, the warriors dominating the lakers and and kobe trying to be like steph, what a joy to watch. Just need to navigate the long east coast road trip and who knows where this streak can go.

I know its still early days and there's a lot of water to go under the bridge but I would to see us go through the clippers and the spurs and then a healthy cavs team.

the scary/exciting thing is we could be on the verge of a dynasty, time to enjoy the ride.

the other night we saw a changing of the guard, the warriors dominating the lakers and and kobe trying to be like steph, what a joy to watch. Just need to navigate the long east coast road trip and who knows where this streak can go.

I know its still early days and there's a lot of water to go under the bridge but I would to see us go through the clippers and the spurs and then a healthy cavs team.

the scary/exciting thing is we could be on the verge of a dynasty, time to enjoy the ride.

I think Kobe past that along a long time ago.

And so far the ride has been good!

Watching Kobe is one of the saddest things I've seen in professional sport. Great to watch Steph but Kobe is just so damn sad. He needs to show the true champ he is (was) and refocus his game to assists and steals etc etc. he needs to pass the torch but to somebody on his own team.

87 and next best is like 46 lol

I think Klay will eventually make his way up to second behind Steph this season

Didn't get my joke about my computer exploding when it got onto Steph's stat page :p

Yeah only a matter of time before Klay starts climbing up the splash rankings. I blame him rooting his mrs too much in the off-season for his slow start. Hannah Stocking, understandable. He cheated on her though and they broke up so maybe he won't be so tired anymore :drunk:

Steph is unreal. Defense sucked though. Seemed slow and just knew that our offense was going to be good enough to get us over the line. Hope Barnes is okay as he is super important in the rotation.

Steph is unreal. Defense sucked though. Seemed slow and just knew that our offense was going to be good enough to get us over the line. Hope Barnes is okay as he is super important in the rotation.
Steph is lax on defence in terms of transition and man to man regularly, but it can be easily oversighted as the team style allows that kind of play. But the team and Steph raise the intensity defensively when needed. It's just something that warriors need to check on, so bad habits aren't too sizeable when it's crunch time next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back