Golden State Warriors thread - All Star 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Ian Clark has been great. He has seemed to fit in with everything from the start unlike some of the other back up PGs we have had recently e.g. Steve Blake/Jordan Crawford/Toney Douglas

Soooo, that Draymond Green guy can play a bit. Will the warriors have 2 all star starters?
Was fifth in west front court voting as of Christmas...but that list inclused Kobe in the front court (?)...so really fourth I am guessing. Won't catch Durant but it was tight between Griffin, Kawhi, Dray and Brow.

In summary...yep, I think he starts.

Lee now out of Boston's rotation. Hard to believe less than two years ago he was an 18/9 guy.

His Per36 numbers are fairly consistent. It's just that his lack of defense kills him these days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What do people think of continuing to play HB with the 2nd unit? Rush is really finding form and while I don't think he is quite as good as HB and weakens the starters slightly it makes the bench unit much stronger. Livingston, Clark, Iggy, Barnes and Ezeli is more then handy and you can switch and mix anyway to get that small ball line up in when you need.

What do people think of continuing to play HB with the 2nd unit? Rush is really finding form and while I don't think he is quite as good as HB and weakens the starters slightly it makes the bench unit much stronger. Livingston, Clark, Iggy, Barnes and Ezeli is more then handy and you can switch and mix anyway to get that small ball line up in when you need.
Ultimately Rush needs to do it off the bench...cos thats where he'll be post season.

Ultimately Rush needs to do it off the bench...cos thats where he'll be post season.

This.

They are just working Barnes in giving more minutes each game. Normally it would be while he is starting, but since the first unit is going well they are doing it with him off the bench.

He was really good in the first two games back. Had a poor shooting night against the Blazers.

Curry looked back to his best today after his recent troubles despite Rondo still playing aggressive. Draymond just shows time and time again why he is such an important player. He can play so many different roles. Today it was the hot shooter and he did it well.

I love seeing Boogie get worked up... Walking technical foul when he's like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's funny thinking back to how much DG used to cop from warriors internet fans. He's completely turned it on its head that's how much he's improved. Can't think of many who have improved so greatly as he has.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back