Golden State Warriors thread - All Star 5

Remove this Banner Ad

That game was painful to watch

Credit OKC for playing some good D, Barnes and Draymond looked horrible for the most part, couldn't get any sort of flow going, glad to get the win though

Bogut's importance was highlighted, we get much better looks when he is in, hope this eye injury isnt serious, just put some goggles on, yu'll be right
I vote for an Iron Lung

That game was painful to watch

Credit OKC for playing some good D, Barnes and Draymond looked horrible for the most part, couldn't get any sort of flow going, glad to get the win though

Bogut's importance was highlighted, we get much better looks when he is in, hope this eye injury isnt serious, just put some goggles on, yu'll be right
Spot on Mitchzz
Just finished watching, happy to squeak out a win, Mo Speights was fantastic, but we looked vulnerable inside without Bogut.
Interesting game to see who stood up, Barnes gave nothing as a scorer but hussled down some key offensive rebounds/loose balls. I agree that Draymond forgot how to play at one point, butchered a breakaway then backed his man down and put up a bizarre shot....Klay was aggressive early but missed drives and Steph scored one point in the second half - bank it and move on.
Reggie Jackson is a star in the making, he'd be crazy to stay and play behind WestBrook when he should be a starter elsewhere.

As good as hes been for us this season, something isn't going right when Mo Speights is your top scorer. But Ezeli is 't really offering anything ATM, and Mo has definitely earned his court time.

Couldn't hit any shots in the second half. Jackson played well though.

Bogut missing for most of the game hurt. Apparently he's questionable for the next game too.

I think if Bogut can stay fit and they can get Lee into some form and fitness I just can't see how GSW don't playoff for atleast the conference finals

If Mavs don't win it I hope GSW do great team to watch

We're in a really good space at the moment. Need to have luck with injuries this season. Kerr and the brains trust need to work out a plan to take down the Spurs. I feel they're the only team who has our number. Not being arrogant just feel in a 7 game series they're the biggest threat to us. I mean with the team beat up and playing draymond at the C we took the clippers to 7 with some pretty ordinary offensive sets. Giving Jackson credit for the defence and taking it forward with Kerr's offence we need to excel this season. The depth is really sweet. How long and to what degree we can keep the pieces together will hinge on time and success. Is this our window? Could be.........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hard work in Charlotte, lucky our one man offence carried us, not Steph or Klay, but Mo Speights played like an all-star tonight.... Kendrick Perkins was right, we all live in his world.
Speights scored 16 of his 27 points to start the fourth quarter, he was massive as we shot 42% overall and 26% from 3.
Home court calls all night, but 13-2 and onto Detroit, hard to see Steph going 1-10 from 3 again.

Cant believe some of the wide open 3s Curry was missing, missing them infront of the family!!

Speights has been great this season, gotta admit I was not really a fan of him at the start of the season but how things have changed

Also looking forward to Barbosa coming back, if that means less minutes for Rush

Last edited:
Mo 'Jordan' saving the Warriors tonight. I can't believe he still gets wide open jumpers. Surely that's on the scouting report. Can you believe he had DNP-CD earlier in the year? Has to be a front runner for 6th man of the year.

Mo's shooting chart - 71.4% from the top of the key. http://vorped.com/1-nba/2014-2015/player/1068/marreese-speights/

If Mo is playing like this I have no idea how Lee fits back in.

Great road trip...very diff feel to last year, team just find another gear on the odd occasion they've been challenged. Mo Buckets cooled a bit today but still a quick fire dbl dbl. Livingston slowly building into the season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back