Golden 'Toine and Tarnished 'Toine League HQ

Remove this Banner Ad

How's the Golden league looking? With only a few matchups before the finals, who's going to be joining me in the Foundation League next season?
Other than a couple of inactive Managers, it's a bit of a dog fight to avoid relegation.
Who's going to be the inaugural 'toine Champion?

Play-off spot clinched after last weeks round. Am I the first?

How's the Golden league looking? With only a few matchups before the finals, who's going to be joining me in the Foundation League next season?
Other than a couple of inactive Managers, it's a bit of a dog fight to avoid relegation.
Who's going to be the inaugural 'toine Champion?

*1. The Kidds Crew 105-54-3 Billy the Kidd
*2. FUBAR INC. 104-57-1 Tony Richo
3. MC's Hummers 94-66-2 Tiger Fan
4. The Birdmen 85-73-4 Gridders
5. Moo Tech 84-73-5 Moo
6. Spurs Spurs Spurs 82-79-1 Mad Tiger
7. Pom Pom To You 79-76-7 Raff
8. E. Boykins 70-87-5 Dutchie
9. Ball till we Fall 65-94-3 Deled's
10. greens busts 66-96-0 Greentree
11. The Ders 59-97-6 Badga
12. Milwaukee Hamsters 59-100-3 7th Hammie

As you can see with only 2 weeks remaining the Top 6 is a fight between 7 teams.

The relegation battle will be very tight between the bottom 4!

Looks like the brothers Richo are looking at byes in the first round of the playoffs. Well done.

The Green Machine is running away with the Foundation League, but anything can happen in the playoffs. How tight is 7-10!

*1. The Green Machine 116-45-1
*2. Pippen Ain't Easy 95-65-2
*3. Deemen 94-67-1
4. Purple Haze 85-71-6
5. Marv's Magicians 83-78-1
6. West Coast Warriors 82-77-3
7. lol-imgonnawin 73-84-5
8. Sprewell Chokers 73-87-2
9. Charlhentigie 72-87-3
10. God's Shammgods 73-88-1
11. OrGAZmic 57-102-3
12. Black Hops White Flo 53-105-4

Looks like the brothers Richo are looking at byes in the first round of the playoffs. Well done.

The Green Machine is running away with the Foundation League, but anything can happen in the playoffs. How tight is 7-10!

7. lol-imgonnawin 73-84-5
8. Sprewell Chokers 73-87-2
9. Charlhentigie 72-87-3
10. God's Shammgods 73-88-1
11. OrGAZmic 57-102-3
12. Black Hops White Flo 53-105-4

Yeah my bro is proving to be a pest in this league and the other leagues he in, not sure why i invited him along!

Yep that is one hell of a battle going on for that final relegation slot!!!

In preparation for next year, following are the teams that will make up the initial Tarnished Toine Foundation League 2013-2014

lol-imgonnawin
Charlhentigie
Sprewell Chokers
OrGAZmic
Black Hops White Flo
Spurs Spurs Spurs
greens busts
Milwaukee Hamsters
New team
New team
New team
New team

So assuming all these teams return for next season, we'll be needing 4 new Managers.

This might just be me, but to keep some consistency, I think that Managers should maintain team names into next season. You know, for the history books?

I lost interest a couple of months ago, only cared about staying up lol, Spurs Spurs Spurs.

Is this happening again this season?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll be commissioning the Tarnished League & I believe Billy will run the Golden League.
We'll need some new managers, so if anyone knows some committed experienced or newbie players...
Auditions and returnees post here in HQ.

Can we start a 2013 thread so the front page can list all the managers returning and replacements required?

I am interested in being in. Have the settings been posted earlier in this thread? Just want to have a look before I give a firm yes if you guys will have me lol.

Keeper leagues can be VERY boring. Drafting is a big part of the fun of the fantasy game. Keepers leagues remove a lot of that drafting fun out of the game.

Could do what they do in the AFL and have a min of players you must drop. That way you can still get a 4-5 round draft featuring rookies and players who were not used the season prior or discarded from another team. It means every team can still be actively involved. I also think Yahoo added a feature where you can trade draft picks.

After every season review and if everyone agrees it has become boring, start again from scratch.

The reason why this can't be a keeper league is due to it being a two tiered comp which holds two spereate drafts.

Meaning two teams have Lebron.

The only waty a keeper league is possible is it's a 20 team draft. and in that scenario if a team is really bad, they'll probably lose interest after 10 weeks into a 3 year game potentially.

The reason why this can't be a keeper league is due to it being a two tiered comp which holds two spereate drafts.

Meaning two teams have Lebron.

The only waty a keeper league is possible is it's a 20 team draft. and in that scenario if a team is really bad, they'll probably lose interest after 10 weeks into a 3 year game potentially.

I'm not trying to rock the boat, if you want a keeper there is a way to make it work. There is a smaller chance people lose interest during the season. It is more likely people drop out after the season is done. If the number is few, just have someone take over the team.

Whatever you guys decide I am okay with. Keeper or the tier system

Remove this Banner Ad

Back