Golden 'Toine and Tarnished 'Toine League HQ

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not trying to rock the boat, if you want a keeper there is a way to make it work. There is a smaller chance people lose interest during the season. It is more likely people drop out after the season is done. If the number is few, just have someone take over the team.

Whatever you guys decide I am okay with. Keeper or the tier system
This is a tiered league though just the way it is, if you want to create a keeper league and get enough people i'd definitely be keen, been looking for a keeper league for this year.

I usually do multiple leagues, so maybe make this the tier system and I can start the Keeper League. That way if the Keeper doesn't work out they tier system can continue.

I think 3 is the limit for amount of leagues you can play in? So I might be full up.

How close are we to getting this up and running?

With the Manager list for the Ultimate League set, I'm doing a roll call for the Foundation League.
Returning Foundation Managers, relegated Ultimate Managers please confirm in the Tarnished 13-14 thread if you haven't done so already. .

Looking for at least 5 new Managers. If you are interested post interest there for consideration.

As a heads up to all Managers, the Tarnished 'Toine Foundation League is running with 10 Managers this year and we will be holding our live draft this coming weekend.

As a heads up to all Managers, the Tarnished 'Toine Foundation League is running with 10 Managers this year and we will be holding our live draft this coming weekend.

Here or on site?

Well the Foundation League is up and running after a fun live draft last night. We ended up with 12 teams which is perfect and 7/8 Managers made it to the draft room.
I highly recommend the live draft option for redraft leagues...we were done in 1.5hrs.
Good luck everyone in both the golden and tarnished leagues. Stay active guys!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back