Golf Golf Clubs/Equipment Discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

zy9kyhR.jpg

preferred lies?
needs to adhere to the dress code and put on a collared shirt. I am willing to lend her mine.

Brand doesn't really matter. Would prefer a decent sized stand bag, cart bags seem to getting a bit out dated.

I don't think you can play golf in QLD in the summer and use a stand bag :p

I've been looking for a good quality stand bag for some time. From what I've researched often Ebay is the cheapest. But if brand doesn't matter I'd try the clearance warehouse / golf box etc.

I don't think you can play golf in QLD in the summer and use a stand bag :p

I've been looking for a good quality stand bag for some time. From what I've researched often Ebay is the cheapest. But if brand doesn't matter I'd try the clearance warehouse / golf box etc.
Yeah, I'm in Tassie so it's not that bad. By stand bag i mean ones that you can carry/chuck on a buggy. Just not giant cart bags.

Just bought 6 dozen Taylormade TPx balls @ 26 a doz off GolfBox. Decent deal. For those that don't know they're located in Perth and do free shipping. Usually arrives within 1-2 days depending on the time at which you order, love it.

Current deals I've found:

$25 off $100 code: LDF9JK

$50 off $200 code: 8FJ3C9

$100 off $400 codes: 38JFYF and AB3VVB
Is that only for today?

Is that only for today?

25 off 100 is valid until the 30/11/14

If you apply the coupon at checkout (you don't actually have to buy anything) it will show you the expiry date. So not just for today.

If you apply the coupon at checkout (you don't actually have to buy anything) it will show you the expiry date. So not just for today.
Yeh they are all about the same.

Anyone know anything or rate the JetSpeed Taylormade driver?

Is 10.5 degrees the norm

Is 10.5 degrees the norm
Get the Sldr, you won't regret it
Get the Sldr, you won't regret it
Pitty they're 330-350 ish

Prefer the jetspeed value at 169 wouldnt ya?

Is 10.5 degrees the norm
Depends what your swing speed is. Best to get tested.

The degree of loft is a pretty important thing imo. If you get a 10.5 degree and your swing speed is too fast then you'll find your ball will balloon in the air a lot.

Depends what your swing speed is. Best to get tested.

The degree of loft is a pretty important thing imo. If you get a 10.5 degree and your swing speed is too fast then you'll find your ball will balloon in the air a lot.
How do I go about this VC?

Ive been told my people I play with I have a very fast swing so that ill take on board.

I currently just use my 19 degree 3 hybrid off the tee and hit a solid 250 when I get em right but would love to get that 280. I never pull out my wilson 1 driver I bought when I was young for 99 I just cant hit it.

Also apparently need a stiff flex shaft thats what I got for my adams set because I have quite strong hands apparently?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is 10.5 degrees the norm

Pitty they're 330-350 ish

Prefer the jetspeed value at 169 wouldnt ya?
Dude. It's worth every cent of the extra dollars.. Do you want the Nissan pulsar or the Nissan GTR Godzilla

Ive been told my people I play with I have a very fast swing so that ill take on board.

I currently just use my 19 degree 3 hybrid off the tee and hit a solid 250 when I get em right but would love to get that 280. I never pull out my wilson 1 driver I bought when I was young for 99 I just cant hit it.

Also apparently need a stiff flex shaft thats what I got for my adams set because I have quite strong hands apparently?

Fast speed swing must have a stiff or xstiff shaft.
Try for a 9 degree or 9.5 degree if your swings that quick.
Is your 19 degree off the tee all carry?

Your local pro may be able to fix you up. Some Drummond stores also have the equipment that can test your swing speed.

The lower the degree and stiffer the shaft you go, the more unforgiving it becomes as well (might not carry all that far if you're not timing it right).

Might be best to take a couple of demo drivers, one with a lower degree/stiffer shaft (no homo) and one with one or the other and hit a bucket of balls on the range.

250m with a 3 hybird? bubba watson averages 286m

250m with a 3 hybird? bubba watson averages 286m
On my best very best swings when I nail it thats my best. I dunno im just going by the course measurements. If im on a 400m pin and hit 150 pole out. My friends do say I have a big hit on me. With a driver 1 I hit them no further really but need to get a good one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back