Toast Good bloke Joel

Remove this Banner Ad

could you see the tv's urging the roos fans to make noise? it was bizarro world in what should have been a neutral game or our home game.

That is very weird. We had our away top on, so at least there was that. And now that I think about it, for our 'home game' against Essendon we had to wear our away kit with white shorts. At the end of the day who knows what the AFL are doing.

on TV it sounded like a north home game based on the crowd noise.
Our fans are probably more excited than yours just to be involved deep in September. Finals are old hat for you guys.

Yeah I ****en noticed that too. :rolleyes:

But then again poor Port had to wear their prison stripes v Richmond.

That is very weird. We had our away top on, so at least there was that. And now that I think about it, for our 'home game' against Essendon we had to wear our away kit with white shorts. At the end of the day who knows what the AFL are doing.

the afl is full of weird and wonderful things.

I'd just like to add my thanks for the efforts of Joel and I would very much suspect Balmey and Chris Scott in getting the right outcome for Boomer. The two clubs would appear to have a very solid relationship as evidenced by training together in the 2013 pre-season. Well done by the Cats.

Our fans are probably more excited than yours just to be involved deep in September. Finals are old hat for you guys.

Be excited. Enjoy it. You have built a list , I hope it goes well for you although if Walker and Hawkins worried you , Tippett and Buddy looks tough. Why aren't you guys going for Frawley?

Yes for us , old hat is not so much right but there is an acceptance that we are not quite there. Weakness in ruck and backline run.

Because from the perspective of a non-Cats fan, Selwood is a persistent ducker and a plague on the game. From what he's done in helping Boomer, he actually comes across as a decent bloke.

Was always a decent bloke. You like most ignorant, hysterical flogs from opposition sides just had an indecent opinion of him.

Laughing how a thread praising Selwood has turned into one trying to pot him on his own team's board. Typical BF.

Seriously, just ignore the troll replies Cat's fans. You already know the bloke is a champion player on and off the field, you don't need to prove it to f'wits on a forum. Only great players get booed, and 100% of opposition teams would take Selwood in a heartbeat into their side.

Of course Selwood was going to help Harvey :
1. He's an old school footballer, hard as nails
2. If he didn't help, he'd probably be slammed by "media experts"
3. It's good karma - Scott Thompson got Stevie J off; favour is returned - Who knows what might happen in the future
4. Quiet word between the two coaches - I'm sure both would hope their sibling goes on to further success

Remove this Banner Ad

Back