Opinion Goodbye 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 1 was a disaster and so it continues. Club needs a big clean out.

Now some of you Inner Scrotum types may want to confirm this but didn't Scotts suggest to "those close to the club" that 2015/2016 would be the years we would be challenging for a premiership? Didn't Scotts sell his master plan so well he ended up with an insane contract extension on the back of that BS? Yeah well we are no where near it and Brayshaws must feel like a bloody Goose for believing his Golfing Buddy. :stern look

I'm ready to take a giant dump on 2015. The season had sucked arse since it began. At least my son starts playing in the u/8's next year, it gives me something to look forward to during the coming years while we head into another rebuild. (I will continue to go watch us, just won't exactly enjoy it that much).

Season was over when Collingwood came back against us in that nightmarish game.

Season was over, right then and there. After that we should have been playing for draft picks.

All this talk of attacking the 2nd half of the season was rubbish. The loss tonight just solidifies that.

We were never a chance to make a dent in the finals after that.
I'm willing to say the season was over after Round 1.

At the time I still held hope, but deep down, in the pit of my stomach, I knew we were cooked.

Learnt nothing,.... lacked the fire..........., the pride.

I just wasn't ready to admit it then.

I'm willing to say the season was over after Round 1.

At the time I still held hope, but deep down, in the pit of my stomach, I knew we were cooked.

Learnt nothing,.... lacked the fire..........., the pride.

I just wasn't ready to admit it then.

Hurts doesn't it.

We had opportunity to do something different, make a stand, so show the football world, to show ourselves that this year wed be a force.

We did the same weak s**t we always do and got the same weak outcomes.

We are no where, and it's a fair way to anywhere.

Hurts doesn't it.

We had opportunity to do something different, make a stand, so show the football world, to show ourselves that this year wed be a force.

We did the same weak s**t we always do and got the same weak outcomes.

We are no where, and it's a fair way to anywhere.
Yeah, the feeling is shithouse.

You feel like a fool.

You feel angry, disillusioned, devastated and duped.

Worst of all, just plain old embarrassed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't believe what this club has become from the Top all the way down..

Our culture our spirit our leadership its gone it doesn't exist anymore!

Bulldogs have gone past us
St.Kilda has more future
Melbourne is playing with more heart.
Carlton will probably beat us..

Im shattered these players don't give a rats about us and how we are feeling..
Others have mentioned it also that the players are comfortable they know they won't be dropped. Its ingrained in them its been that way for 5 years.
I don't care about Boomers upcoming 400th anymore sorry to whoever i offend but i watch the blue and white for team success and not for anything else..
Most of our 22 are at VFL level and they are embarresing the Jumper this year..

I used to enjoy watching North on the box or live but now its gotten to a point that i cant even watch anymore....

I've actually started laughing at how deplorable we are defensively, its inconceivable how easily opposition teams waltz the ball out of our forward 50.
The hospital handpasses and dumb decisions by senior players is staggering, yet not surprising, its happened for years.

I thought we had a chance of top 4 this season. Now I'm not sure we'll even make the 8.
Our draw is fairly easy now but I thought today would be easy an look how that turned out.
If we don't make the 8 then Brad Scott must surely go. I'm actually a Scott fan but this season has been a massive disappointment. We've gone backwards in a big way.

Yep, on current form we'd be doing well to beat more than one of those teams.
Just got flogged by the bottom side who are in crisis
Be lucky to beat any of these teams
I thought we had a chance of top 4 this season. Now I'm not sure we'll even make the 8.
Our draw is fairly easy now but I thought today would be easy an look how that turned out.
If we don't make the 8 then Brad Scott must surely go. I'm actually a Scott fan but this season has been a massive disappointment. We've gone backwards in a big way.
12th if we are lucky

its a god dam disgrace but it aint over yet.

easy draw coming up

apparently gastro went through club this week

next week will tellthe story

Ha!

With how bad we are when don't turn up to play then unless that "easy draw" you speak of includes some old scholar seconds and under 15 school teams then I wouldn't be calling it that.

But thank you for the attempt to make us feel better.

Over the many years........ this club has embarrassed it's supporters a fair few times and last night is right up there with some of the best.

Like most of you I just don't care anymore. 2015 season can GAGF for all I care. I've got better things to do with my time than to watch a bunch of highly paid spuds jog around collecting massive pay cheques without doing their share to earn em.

Scott simply has to go. The buck stops with him. (Don't even get me started with the clowns responsible for giving him a contract extension based on wishes, dreams, rainbows and unicorns)

Time to get f**king serious and bold about a new coach. Go to John Longmire and bow down before him. Give him whatever he wants to return to our once proud club. Name your price John. Put in a caretaker coach until the day his current Sydney contract expires. We seriously need someone that knows what he is doing. Play the kids until then.

#johnnycomehome #cleanoutyourdeskbrad

Sadly we will just see the same token ******* gestures of swinging the axe....

Out Jacobs Maj
In McMahon and basti

You know the truth is out there :drunk::drunk:

Sadly unless we can get an extra 10% to buy better players like Sydeneeey can, Longmire maybe no better.

Who would wanna coach a bunch of spuds

There's actually a surprisingly deep field to choose from. Witness:

167628-michael-voss.jpg

"What's that? You're looking for a head coach? I'm a head coach!"

Mark_Williams_Richmond.jpg

"Shut up Vossy, I'm crazier and head coachier than you and by the way I've coached more premierships than you, remember?"

Mick-Malthouse-Carlton-AFL-628.JPG

"Pfft...amatuers. I'm grumpier AND crazier AND head coachier than both of you put together and I've coached more premierships than you've had hot breakfasts!"

kevin_sheedy.jpg

"He he...I think I just soiled myself."

246568-tlsnewsportrait.jpg

"Um...guys? Remember me, guys? Guys?"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back