Good call, bad call.

Remove this Banner Ad

GC/BC

The channel 7 satdy night commentary team is dead set putrid and the worst ever assembled...

******* obvious call.

Taylor, Richardson, Darcy and Ling. Four bigger *******s you could not hope to assemble in the one room.

Taylor, Richardson, Darcy and Ling. Four bigger *******s you could not hope to assemble in the one room.

Challenge accepted.

Taylor, Darcy, Zempilas, McLachlan.

20120914120348!Exploding-head.gif

I resurrected this thread for sad tragics like you clowns to get all distracted with, only to find you simply will not stay within the GC/BC protocols. Someone suggests a GC/BC - someone answers it - AND THEN FINISHES WITH THEIR OWN GC/BC!! IS THAT TOO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?

GC/BC?

I resurrected this thread for sad tragics like you clowns to get all distracted with, only to find you simply will not stay within the GC/BC protocols. Someone suggests a GC/BC - someone answers it - AND THEN FINISHES WITH THEIR OWN GC/BC!! IS THAT TOO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?

GC/BC?
BC
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405247701.937863.jpg

Thylacine60 is Abe Simpson
GC/BC

GC/BC?

BC. It doesn't make sense to answer 'good call' or 'bad call' to the question you have asked.

This is the first thread that thylacine60 has ever been keen to keep on topic.

GC/BC?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collingwood's loss last night was far worse than ours despite the margin as they were consistently poor across 4 quarters, while we were poor for only the 1 quarter.

GC/BC?
Good call. Especially after their loss last week plus Essendon aren't exactly Sydney. Missing Goddard Watson and Hibberd.

But, given everyone hates us, we'll still be the worst.

Collingwood's loss last night was far worse than ours despite the margin as they were consistently poor across 4 quarters, while we were poor for only the 1 quarter.

GC/BC?
Sit on the fence for this one. Both are terrible and unacceptable losses. Our third quarter was beyond embarrassing, like getting an atomic wedgie from a 6 year old.

Mick Malthouse poor attitude at press conferences is out of touch with modern society and doesn't exactly make people want to sign up to the club. After all he is the face of the club.

GC / BC

Good call. The whole embattled thing works at collingwood, eddie only has to say something that everyone disagrees with and collingwood supporters lap it up. I think Carlton supporters are looking for more from him.

Henderson is our only player with trade currency - GC/BC

Remove this Banner Ad

Back