News Good Game

Remove this Banner Ad

Always been admirable the way they've kept this show going but I dunno, it has never been decent enough to keep me watching regularly.

And geez I reckon Hex looks plain as anything. One of those good looking at first girls who, when you see them a few more times, you realise actually isn't anything that special at all.

Show definitely sucks without Jung, I think tonight's will be my last - if you can't make it good with Assassin's Creed 2 then you're struggling.

That said, I kind of buy the whole Jung-hard-to-work-with thing. TBH reading his posts on the GG forum since being sacked he's coming off like a bit of a tool - fair enough he's probably got plenty of reasons to be bitter, but every post reeks of superiority over the rest of the GG team. A couple of his posts kinda give the impression that he thinks he was the only 'real' gamer on the show and gave it legitimacy. Maybe he's right but I can definitely see someone like that getting old when you're trying to work with them towards tight deadlines.

Can't see any other reason to break up the duo at their zenith. He and Baj were the perfect mix of hardcore gamer and eccentric geek. Now the dynamic is all ****ed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK, so I went back and watched a few eps of GG through their website and BOY is it different.

The show with Hex and Bajo = BORING! Hex is so s**t to listen to. I can't believe she's a gamer (even though she actually could be, I just don't buy it, sorry) and nothing she says registers with me. Generally the reviews play out much the same but I dunno, there's something wrong with it.

The show with Jung and Bajo = Very good and actually interesting. I couldn't ever really buy into the show whenever I watched it, but maybe that was because I wasn't paying a ton of attention. But I was liking watching the eps with Jung and Bajo in it, they work well off each other and the reviews made me want to watch and listen...even when I didn't actually care about the game they were reviewing.

The show is just s**t with Hex on it...'nuff said.

Hardly ever watched it when that jung guy was on an hardly ever watch it with the hex chick.

Its still just as bad to me mainly because of that bajo guy i cant stand him hes either acting immature an just plain annoyingly stupid coz he thinks thats his target audience or he really is just that immature and annoyingly stupid.

Dont mind Hex and dont mind jung.
Wouldnt bother me which of them do the show or even if its both.
Just need to get rid of that bajo an i would be able to watch the show more.

Jung and Baj, besides having good chemistry, also had different perspectives on games. Hex and Baj just seem to agree on everything - it's like they're doing the same review and just reading different parts each.

It's just come out that they don't even write the reviews, it's done by other staff or "reviewers" by one of the reviews. He shouldn't have said anything because the forums went crazy again :D.

So two weeks ago when Hex disagreed with Bajo about Dj Hero, wasn't even her opinion.

....fail again Good Game.

It's no surprise that the reviewer ratings have dropped in half recently (it was around 80,000 but not it's gone down to around 40,000).

We're approaching the end of the 2009 ratings (many shows finished up this week and last), so a drop should have been expected.

I haven't seen a lot of the show, but from what I have viewed, it is pretty mediocre.

It's just come out that they don't even write the reviews, it's done by other staff or "reviewers" by one of the reviews. He shouldn't have said anything because the forums went crazy again :D.

So two weeks ago when Hex disagreed with Bajo about Dj Hero, wasn't even her opinion.
That was pretty obvious. But just because they're written by other people doesn't mean it's not Bajo or Hex's opinion. They'd have ghost writers who they give their opinion of a game to and it gets put into a proper script and not just muddled mess from nerds mouths who might not articulate it as well as their ghost writers can.

That being said. Hex's "opinions" do seem very contrived a lot of the time, and I think for all but about 1 review her score has been .5 less than Bajo...coincidence?

Man I love GG. It's so funny and better than that X-Play show where the Hosts are terrible.
STOP STUFFING UP GOOD GAME!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back