Good memorys from footy games in this league!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

stick to the netball gossipgirl.

What happened to Scott Carson when he got his jaw broken was a long time coming. Ask Calivil, Mitiamo and YCW if they were disappointed when he got whacked. He has broken a players jaw from all three of those clubs.

No need to get nasty just because I am disagreing with you or does everyone have to believe what you say.:thumbsdown:

No need to get nasty just because I am disagreing with you or does everyone have to believe what you say.:thumbsdown:

It's hard to say that a king hit would be what I'd call a good memory , no matter which rabbit gets donged ! But however I do recall Shaun (pudd) McCormick after kicking several second half goals to seal victory for the superroos in a grand final and while running around the boundary high fiving the crowd he is smacked in the face with a meat pie . Very comical ! very slap stick :D:D

It's hard to say that a king hit would be what I'd call a good memory , no matter which rabbit gets donged ! But however I do recall Shaun (pudd) McCormick after kicking several second half goals to seal victory for the superroos in a grand final and while running around the boundary high fiving the crowd he is smacked in the face with a meat pie . Very comical ! very slap stick :D:D

That would have been funny to see, hopefully the pie was not too hot:D

a good calivil man was the bloke who hoofed the pie at McCormick that day. Fair effort from McCormick though to kick 6 or 7 in the last quarter to basically singlehandly beat YCW.

A PETER BIRD MOMENT:

I remember watching Pyramid v Newbridge in a final a couple of years ago at YCW.

Peter's brother charged at a newbridge player who had his head down going for the ball...somehow, he managed to come off second best.

Peter saw his brother lying on the ground, and charged 150 meters up the ground to dong some guy!

I'm sure we all have a Bird moment though!

A PETER BIRD MOMENT:

I remember watching Pyramid v Newbridge in a final a couple of years ago at YCW.

Peter's brother charged at a newbridge player who had his head down going for the ball...somehow, he managed to come off second best.

Peter saw his brother lying on the ground, and charged 150 meters up the ground to dong some guy!

I'm sure we all have a Bird moment though!

That was gold, the Pyramid hill runner kept yelling at him "you promised us you wouldn't do this, you promised us" as he was trying to get him to go to the forward pocket with his eyes spinning in his head as he wanted to kill someone.

Two weeks later in the grand final at Miti after Glen Richards went through one of the Pyramid blokes fairly he lost his $hit again and went on a rampage and possibly lost the game for Pyramid when he got sent off early in the second quarter (after bopping about 8 blokes in the first quarter).

He played one of the best halves of footy in the second half you've ever seen, pity Pyramid were 9 goals down at that stage and too far out of it

That was gold, the Pyramid hill runner kept yelling at him "you promised us you wouldn't do this, you promised us" as he was trying to get him to go to the forward pocket with his eyes spinning in his head as he wanted to kill someone.

Two weeks later in the grand final at Miti after Glen Richards went through one of the Pyramid blokes fairly he lost his $hit again and went on a rampage and possibly lost the game for Pyramid when he got sent off early in the second quarter (after bopping about 8 blokes in the first quarter).

He played one of the best halves of footy in the second half you've ever seen, pity Pyramid were 9 goals down at that stage and too far out of it

Always an interesting player to watch!

if you watched the video of the hill v cal, glen richards raised the elbow just a little bit higher then the norm, result, broken jaw, thats why bird got into richards, and he did lay a couple of good ones.

if you watched the video of the hill v cal, glen richards raised the elbow just a little bit higher then the norm, result, broken jaw, thats why bird got into richards, and he did lay a couple of good ones.

if that is the case i stand corrected, i am relying on memory and dodgy eyesight from the other side of the ground. Still i think Calivil got Peter Bird doing what they wanted and that is not worrying about getting a kick but taking scalps instead.

if that is the case i stand corrected, i am relying on memory and dodgy eyesight from the other side of the ground. Still i think Calivil got Peter Bird doing what they wanted and that is not worrying about getting a kick but taking scalps instead.

i think pete was the only bloke to put in 100% for 3/4 of the game, only 3/4 because he was on the side line for a 1/4. he is exciting to watch you just dont know what you will get.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back