Goodbye Mal

Remove this Banner Ad

Sounds like that was enough for you.

If the players were thinking the same thing, it's no wonder we didn't turn up to play.

Not at all, I just think we can overact a bit, we were still superior to 16 other clubs and don't have much in terms of skill lacking, we lost that game mentally first and foremost, it was a really bad performance there is no two ways about it, it was embarrassing etc etc however it wont define us, there is plenty of upside for us given that performance.

What compensation would you expect to get if Buddy left?

well, given how old he'll be when that happens not much ;)

What compensation would you expect to get if Buddy left?

pick 19 :p

i think they should ditch the compo

i understand the how but essentially it does end up with Frawley worth pick 3 buddy worth pick 19 which is stupid

Some of the comments in here are downright ******* pathetic. The bloke has made it to 31 playing just for the Swans despite three knee injuries, and repaid us with a winning snap in a GF and years of tireless work ethic off the HB. The Suns offered him long-term security beyond his playing days. Get off your high horses and celebrate a club champion.

The bloke has made it to 31 playing just for the Swans despite three knee injuries, and repaid us with a winning snap in a GF and years of tireless work ethic off the HB. The Suns offered him long-term security beyond his playing days. Get off your high horses and celebrate a club champion.

The majority of the posts in this thread have done just that... otherwise, well said.

Grim, it's time to go to GL, everyone's abbreviating their names these days.

GL can also stand for Good Lukeing, I don't think he wants to be reminded of vonn.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Massive hole at half back. I'm concerned the Hawks will retain their talent while we lose one of our key playmakers. Troubling indeed.

I will miss him on the pitch, was always confident when he had ball in hand.

Massive hole at half back. I'm concerned the Hawks will retain their talent while we lose one of our key playmakers. Troubling indeed.

I will miss him on the pitch, was always confident when he had ball in hand.

Yeah, we have good youngsters who can come into the side but there's not many players in the competition who can kick like Malceski. Irreplaceable

Is Mal a beach type person? Otherwise get thy self into the hinterland, build a room so your twin R. Shaw can visit, and stay away from the high rises.

Still remember the long kick for Mickey O to run onto and give the not so small West Coast cheer squad member a mouthful.

All the best Mal.

Mal had to strike while his AA iron was hot, and good for him. If we wouldn't give 3 years, so be it. Gives someone a chance to step up, and Mal and his family are set. Good luck Mal, just ease off against us!:D

Is Mal a beach type person? Otherwise get thy self into the hinterland, build a room so your twin R. Shaw can visit, and stay away from the high rises.

Still remember the long kick for Mickey O to run onto and give the not so small West Coast cheer squad member a mouthful.

All the best Mal.

Honestly think Mal was going anywhere for a club that would give him 3yrs, length of the deal was everything to him he wanted that security.

Pity to see him go - but he was fabulous for the swans and deserves to finish on his own terms.

Great opportunity for young guys to cut their teeth now that Grundy, Teddy are getting on.

Great year ahead.

Honestly think Mal was going anywhere for a club that would give him 3yrs, length of the deal was everything to him he wanted that security.
Yep, agreed. Also add the reports of a post career coaching role and he had to take the best offer for his family and all that.

However, you would think the northern climate will be better for his LARS knees than the southern winter.... :)

Not at all, I just think we can overact a bit, we were still superior to 16 other clubs and don't have much in terms of skill lacking, we lost that game mentally first and foremost, it was a really bad performance there is no two ways about it, it was embarrassing etc etc however it wont define us, there is plenty of upside for us given that performance.
disagree, the GF loss defined us, like it or not, as a team who didn't turn up to play when it mattered most. It will sting for some time yet. But given the title of this thread, Mal was not one of those. He is a legend of the club. Good luck at Gold Coast Eski!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back