Got any thoughts about players - Post Here

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 6, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Sixers, Exers, GWS Womens
Just wanted a thread to see poeples thought about any player in the world.
Give your opinion. I personally didn't like the Yesterday when Cam White and Moises Henriques were Selected. I would have put in Mitchell marsh and Joe Burns instead.

Give your opinion. I personally didn't like the Yesterday when Cam White and Moises Henriques were Selected. I would have put in Mitchell marsh and Joe Burns instead.

Agree. I don't see how Henriques has any place in the side at all. Not international standard.

Well Mitch Marsh wasn't fit.

Otherwise he'd have played given he's in the world cup squad and White/Henriques are not

Agree. I don't see how Henriques has any place in the side at all. Not international standard.
It's what happen when this guy gets a gig as a selector
untitled-300x120.png

Has had an absolutely horrid run with injuries the last few seasons but I still think Chris Lynn can have a better international career than Burns.
I think Butterworth was passed over when the time was right for him, was the best domestic all rounder for a period and was never even in the frame

Has had an absolutely horrid run with injuries the last few seasons but I still think Chris Lynn can have a better international career than Burns.
I think Butterworth was passed over when the time was right for him, was the best domestic all rounder for a period and was never even in the frame

Lynn is a gem and will play 100+ ODIs/T20s for Australia if not many, many more.

Interesting I had a look at Butterworth's record and was a very handy alrounder. That Pura cup final says it all. Does he have some sort of return in him?

As for the original thread, I'll throw my love behind Simon Katich. A vastly under rated player, I really think he was absolutely world class and taken for granted at some stages.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haddin seriously doesn't give a * about averages. His test average would probably be 50 if he did. He always does what the team needs. Selfless batsman.

Also if wasn't a keeper could've comfortably been a test 5/6.

Give your opinion.

Pakistan have a handy little batsmen Harris Sohail in their midst.

Trent Boult is going to announce himself on the world stage.

Quentin De Kock holds the key for the South African batting line up.

What are Amla and AB holding then?

I knew I was going to get asked, so here it is in the form of a batting line up;

You know what they are going to bring to the table.

De Kock is a higher production batsmen than Rossouw, allowing AB to focus purely on his batting/captaincy.

I knew I was going to get asked, so here it is in the form of a batting line up;

You know what they are going to bring to the table.

De Kock is a higher production batsmen than Rossouw, allowing AB to focus purely on his batting/captaincy.
De Kock is quality, I agree. The three of them in the line up make them very intimidating.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back