FTA-TV Gotham

Remove this Banner Ad

really enjoyed yesterdays episode. I had hoped that was the end of Barbara but will be interesting to see if they keep off camera or not while she "recovers"

Penguin And Ed possibly working together is a great thing

Now that the first season is on Netflix I might be able to watch it now.

For people who've seen both Daredevil and Gotham, which is better? I've seen the first two or three episodes of Gotham that they aired on 9, but stopped watching after that. Loved the episodes I saw though, but I know TV shows can often drag - especially if they're 20+ episodes.

For people who've seen both Daredevil and Gotham, which is better? I've seen the first two or three episodes of Gotham that they aired on 9, but stopped watching after that. Loved the episodes I saw though, but I know TV shows can often drag - especially if they're 20+ episodes.

Dd dominates season 1 of gotham

Season 2 is heaps better but still not as good as dd

Daredevil is better imo. But Daredevil takes itself more seriously.

Gotham got better as season 1 went on and season 2 has been very good so far, I would even say its improved a little.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Easily DD and i love Gotham.

Excellent episode - the first time that Bruce has felt like a force to be reckoned with.

"It's good that you're changing...just don't change too much."

Totes shipping Bruce and Selina!

Also like that the Order of St. Dumas is in it, could mean a potential Azrael storyline eventually?

Excellent episode - the first time that Bruce has felt like a force to be reckoned with.

"It's good that you're changing...just don't change too much."

Totes shipping Bruce and Selina!

Also like that the Order of St. Dumas is in it, could mean a potential Azrael storyline eventually?
The way galavan fought Jim reminded me of Azrael's fighting style

Remove this Banner Ad

Back