Goulburn Valley FL - 2010 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was down at deakin reserve last night and saw the Bears players with the new coach in Matt Byers running around...If thats what shepp had on the track as the first night of pre-season they have a few concerns...they only had 12? i thought the swans had concerns...

I was down at deakin reserve last night and saw the Bears players with the new coach in Matt Byers running around...If thats what shepp had on the track as the first night of pre-season they have a few concerns...they only had 12? i thought the swans had concerns...

seen the same wasnt sure who it was though. if that was the "official" start date for pre-season it could be a long year.

Joel and Patrick Bowden to Mansfield and maybe Jarrod Kayler-Thomson - anyone heard this ?

Kayler-Thomson is almost definitely heading back to Perth.. No idea on Joel Bowden, but would be very surprised if Patrick went to Mansfield, lives just around the corner from Balwyn's footy ground and is very well looked after there.. Had heard they were hoping he'd help out with an academy they're starting there.

seen the same wasnt sure who it was though. if that was the "official" start date for pre-season it could be a long year.

Pre season starts monday night, think you will find it was coaching staff and a few senior players just nutting a few things out. By the sounds of it the boys are going to be working fairly hard for the next few months.

Pre season starts monday night, think you will find it was coaching staff and a few senior players just nutting a few things out. By the sounds of it the boys are going to be working fairly hard for the next few months.

You would expect most clubs would work pretty hard over preseason with gv footy standard being so high. Cannot afford to fall behind the 8 ball. Would it be fair to say most clubs will be into preseason come Monday 22nd ?? Any clubs choosin to wait longer??

Much news happening at the Rochester camp over spring?
Many comings or goings?
Training started?
Have heard their ovals are looking a treat.

Elliot Bowen put in for a few coaching jobs around the area, so not sure if he's back. Very quite at Tigerland which is a worry with other teams really stepping up.

Ran into him at the Seymour Cup bout 4 weeks back, said he's keen to be involved with the Lions again in 2011

Doon, what a huge success the team of the decade night was on Saturday night, Wez Custhworth done a great job and it was good to catch up with all the past players, a number of the boys didnt get to bed and were in full flight again yesterday.

Doon, what a huge success the team of the decade night was on Saturday night, Wez Custhworth done a great job and it was good to catch up with all the past players, a number of the boys didnt get to bed and were in full flight again yesterday.

What a fantastic night:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Any chance of posting the line-up, including water boys ;)

P.King, Joffa Anderson, M.O'Keefe
B.Colbert, R.Douglas, T.Hooper
Van Riet, Scanlon, Reid
B. Liddell, P. Colbert, L. Stevenson
M. Collins, Saad, Haberman
Rucks; Schotner, Penn, Jackson
Int; Amad, Pemberton, Jake Anderson, Inness,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

P.King, Joffa Anderson, M.O'Keefe
B.Colbert, R.Douglas, T.Hooper
Van Riet, Scanlon, Reid
B. Liddell, P. Colbert, L. Stevenson
M. Collins, Saad, Haberman
Rucks; Schotner, Penn, Jackson
Int; Amad, Pemberton, Jake Anderson, Inness,

Rob Inness??How many flags did G liddel play in:thumbsu:

care to elaborate tucky? last time I heard Elliot was the one of best CHFs getting around in the GV. which means getting wacked across the back of head everytime he goes for it... warrants a bit more respect than your paying him
C'mon boys. Just having a bit of a joke at the big man's expense. Don't worry, I have a lot of respect for him and I'm sure he would make a great coach/assistant at any club.

C'mon boys. Just having a bit of a joke at the big man's expense. Don't worry, I have a lot of respect for him and I'm sure he would make a great coach/assistant at any club.
Maybe a bit of jealousy there Tucky, as Elliot is one of the few blokes in Echuca that dresses more sharply and has a better strut going than your good self....

Maybe a bit of jealousy there Tucky, as Elliot is one of the few blokes in Echuca that dresses more sharply and has a better strut going than your good self....
Not one ounce of jealousy from my end. He was the one always coming to me for fashion advice!

But I won't deny Elliot's strut makes John Travolta (circa 1977, Saturday Night Fever) look bad!

I've heard the 2 oswalds (lance and Scott) along with Marcus mcmillan have signed with Tat!!!! Can anyone confirm this or have any information? Big news if true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back