Goulburn Valley FL - 2011 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone tell me how Shepparton's Chris Cullinan goes? Thanks in advance.

Cullinan is a freak, played against (tried to tag him) during a practice match and he has strength and speed to burn, would imagine with a full training load he would tear up my league (hopefully for my team).

Cullinan is a freak, played against (tried to tag him) during a practice match and he has strength and speed to burn, would imagine with a full training load he would tear up my league (hopefully for my team). does any have any idea of his footballing intention in 12', looking for a nuggety on baller and a fullback..anybody know the name or wherebouts of shepparton number 14? thanks in advance

played with cullinan myself and yeh he has great speed over the first ten and really strong core area!! Didnt have the best year this year but certianly has upside!! Last i heard he was signed at heildaberg for 2012:rolleyes:

Any names Brad. I see the boys are out on the track. Looked to have good numbers monday night while watching from the MG Suppliers Xmas show

I don't have their names, but apparently a couple from NT, a couple from Echuca and a couple of ex-Rochy players returning. Should be confirmed soon.

Brad Collins is leaving and maybe two others.

I don't have their names, but apparently a couple from NT, a couple from Echuca and a couple of ex-Rochy players returning. Should be confirmed soon.

Brad Collins is leaving and maybe two others.

Heard Sammy O may be heading to the west. Will be a great loss.

Are the Ex Rochy guys. Sam Latter and Troy Snelson

Is Glen Dundovic a target up forward that the Tigers are looking for. Has been slaying them in SA and may be heading this way again

Heard Sammy O may be heading to the west. Will be a great loss.

Are the Ex Rochy guys. Sam Latter and Troy Snelson

Is Glen Dundovic a target up forward that the Tigers are looking for. Has been slaying them in SA and may be heading this way again

Sammy is coming back apparently, along with Heath Aitken. Haven't heard of the other 3. Tim Rasmussen is a chance as well.

Sammy is coming back apparently, along with Heath Aitken. Haven't heard of the other 3. Tim Rasmussen is a chance as well.

Timmy Rass will only play a few games in the twos as Steve is coaching them. Will be pretty handy 2nds player and will help in a pretty young team.

Heath is 50/50 and not

Have heard Rochy chasing a Ruckman from Bendigo and close and have picked up a bloke who was playing in Darwin called Jake Brain or similar?

Have heard Sammy O staying for another year............

Some big pick ups by Tat in todays paper, I'm tipping by next year they won't have one local left in the side! Probably not a bad time to strike though by the looks?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Timmy Rass will only play a few games in the twos as Steve is coaching them. Will be pretty handy 2nds player and will help in a pretty young team.

Heath is 50/50 and not

Have heard Rochy chasing a Ruckman from Bendigo and close and have picked up a bloke who was playing in Darwin called Jake Brain or similar?

Have heard Sammy O staying for another year............
did see timmy rass play at south yarra this year, not sure if he will get out of the square

I have joined this forum to let out my anger to Steve Daniels and the Tatura Football Club i have family involved at that football club (locals) and its with alot of dissapointment that i read todays Shepp News and see that Steve Daniels has recruited more and more out of towners to join the Dogs i understand how clubs work these days but to hear Daniels preach to everyone that his about promoting juniors and local people than do what he does is a total joke that guy is loosing respect quickly with a lot of LOCAL tatura people.

Can anyone tell me who are the locals that will be playing at Tat this year???

Funny how all the Local twos players have left as well to play seniors elsewere

ITS A JOKE

I have joined this forum to let out my anger to Steve Daniels and the Tatura Football Club i have family involved at that football club (locals) and its with alot of dissapointment that i read todays Shepp News and see that Steve Daniels has recruited more and more out of towners to join the Dogs i understand how clubs work these days but to hear Daniels preach to everyone that his about promoting juniors and local people than do what he does is a total joke that guy is loosing respect quickly with a lot of LOCAL tatura people.

ITS A JOKE

Sure your from Tat,:cool:

ITS A JOKE

local two's players have left to play seniors and chase money in the lower leagues, as they were always gonna be a target for clubs after going the year undeafeted, also alot of players did come back just for the single year to win it for their buddy

who are the locals leaving from the senior side?

local two's players have left to play seniors and chase money in the lower leagues, as they were always gonna be a target for clubs after going the year undeafeted, also alot of players did come back just for the single year to win it for their buddy

who are the locals leaving from the senior side?

According to the Shepp News; Tom Durward and James Milne (both Murchison) and Lee Warnett (relocated to Wonthaggi for work).

Same thing happened at Ky last season won the flag then had a lot leave to the local leagues for coin, Tat have lost players good on them for recruiting and picking players up, what have other teams besides seymour done, have any named 4-5 recruits.......

ITS A JOKE

ITS A JOKE IS IT, Was it a joke that all those players came back to play for thier mate that passed away, won the flag for him, and then moved on again, dont tell me your from Tatura, and leave at that.

ITS A JOKE IS IT, Was it a joke that all those players came back to play for thier mate that passed away, won the flag for him, and then moved on again, dont tell me your from Tatura, and leave at that.

That's not a joke at all, thats great and good on them. But Tat will now look like Seymour did years ago...not many locals and 75% of blokes from out of town. Not sure if tat will embrace it as Seymour did years ago though???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back