Goulburn Valley FL 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats peoples thoughts on the top 3 really separating from the rest.. Seems to me there is a clear gap for Benalla,swans,ky.! tat are just off the pace from them and after that good to average teams in it

Be very dangerous to underestimate Rochy or Sunited.

whats peoples thoughts on the top 3 really separating from the rest.. Seems to me there is a clear gap for Benalla,swans,ky.! tat are just off the pace from them and after that good to average teams in it

Be very dangerous to underestimate Rochy or Sunited on their day

Some very interesting games next week that could shape the six;

United v Tatura
Seymour v Mooroopna
Kyabram v Benalla
Rochy v Swans
Echuca v Euroa
Mansfield v Shepp

Five of those matches have an impact on the finals.

Be very dangerous to underestimate Rochy or Sunited.

It was a great win by Rochy, especially considering their last month.

Rochy, United and Mooroopna are on equal points.

On the run home, Rochy has - Swans (A), Seymour (H), Mooroopna (H), Tatura (A), Kyabram (H) and Echuca (A).

Mooroopna has Seymour (A), Echuca (H), Rochy (A), Shepparton (H), Swans (H) and United (A).

United has Tatura (H), Benalla (A), Echuca (H), Swans (H), Shepparton (A) and Mooroopna (H).

On the run home, Rochy has - Swans (A), Seymour (H), Mooroopna (H), Tatura (A), Kyabram (H) and Echuca (A).

Mooroopna has Seymour (A), Echuca (H), Rochy (A), Shepparton (H), Swans (H) and United (A).

United has Tatura (H), Benalla (A), Echuca (H), Swans (H), Shepparton (A) and Mooroopna (H).

Raffle..probably decided by %

Think rochy will win 3 maybe 4 if we have any luck

Had a look at Rochy and they were very impressive..really got on top in the middle and the forward line functioned well with Bowen playing in defence.

Bowen has been earmarked and intermittently tried in def b4...and it works.
At rochys best we are dangerous at average we are not even close to top 4

Just looking at those draws, I'd be surprised if united even made finals!

Last edited:
Just looking at those draws, I'd be surprised if united even made finals!
touched up fairly badly yesterday but would be very surprised if they didnt make it.
Mooroopna has the easiest run home but United only play 2 teams above them on the run home. I still think it may be percentage separating 3 teams at end of year for 5th,6th and 7th. (making up numbers anyway so wont really matter)

touched up fairly badly yesterday but would be very surprised if they didnt make it.
Mooroopna has the easiest run home but United only play 2 teams above them on the run home. I still think it may be percentage separating 3 teams at end of year for 5th,6th and 7th. (making up numbers anyway so wont really matter)
That would be 3 teams above them, tat,benalla & swans! They could be out 2 games out of the 6 in the next 2 weeks..... Would be a super effort by the cats to make it with such a young list.

That would be 3 teams above them, tat,benalla & swans! They could be out 2 games out of the 6 in the next 2 weeks..... Would be a super effort by the cats to make it with such a young list.

Rochy could be a side that finishes 6th and knocks off third. I reckon this week we will find out if they can do any damage in the finals this year. Could have beat swans last time out but poor kicking cost them. Weeks is on fire and could even kick a ton this year.

Had a look at Rochy and they were very impressive..really got on top in the middle and the forward line functioned well with Bowen playing in defence.

Cutriss seems to be in pretty good form too. Maybe they are just starting to finally get things right?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ky were bloody devastating on Sunday and United were missing a couple. Is it the worst game United have played in recent years? Or are ky just topping up at the right time? I heard dirty say on the radio it's the best side they have had on the park all year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back