Goulburn Valley FL 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any likelihood he'll be involved at a footy club somewhere at some level next year?

A fantastic footy brain which clubs would be very keen on having around.

Could he end up at in the Pioneers camp. Hell, they may even win a game if some of his passion and game sense rubbed off

Could he end up at in the Pioneers camp. Hell, they may even win a game if some of his passion and game sense rubbed off

Thought the exact same thing, obviously if he had the time to devote, I reckon they could do a lot worse

Dirty has stated that he will not be coaching at all next year but will be looking for a role in 2016.....could be a very good consultant for the Pioneers in the meantime.

What about your good self? When do the applications close?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think if u asked players from around the league they would tell u they don't like the way he goes about things!
Annddddd let's not forget the quotes from him in the paper week in week out! Always me, me, me and me! I think he enjoys his own work quite a lot!

Agreed Johnno#7

Not all was doom and gloom in Benalla after their loss in the Grand Final last Sunday. Word on the street is that Stolz Home Furnishings sold 21 couches on the Monday morning. The Benalla Football Club purchased the couches at the request of the psychologist that the club used throughout the year. He is now running group therapy sessions.

Tip for next year – maybe invest in a goal kicking coach and drop the shrink.

Evans & cristani to Bears??? Any confirmation or just rumour?
Both go ok and will add depth. Interested to see what others think in the wash up re grand finals. Having watched GV and KDFL all my life and a bit of other local leagues could not believe how the Albury v Yarra game was just miles ahead of GV. So much more depth and size in both teams - both would have blitzed Swans and Benalla.

Both go ok and will add depth. Interested to see what others think in the wash up re grand finals. Having watched GV and KDFL all my life and a bit of other local leagues could not believe how the Albury v Yarra game was just miles ahead of GV. So much more depth and size in both teams - both would have blitzed Swans and Benalla.

Both probably paid about 100k more in salary cap too

Hard to gauge from the GV granny as every year it is ruined my 1000km/h winds and brings both teams playing down to a poor skill level!

Both probably paid about 100k more in salary cap too
Whatever

Albury, Yarra and Lavi would have beaten Benalla and Swans, but Benalla and Swans would have beaten the rest of the league. Benalla could be a real powerhouse if they keep what they have got and keep adding but yes they need the bigger and stronger bodies that both Albury and Yarra have.

Interesting to note that both Albury and Lavi are coached by ex Benalla players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back