Status
Not open for further replies.

BenBal Plugger

Senior List
Feb 15, 2008
Australia
Re: Official GVFL Thread (part 2)

Moving to Bendigo in 2009?

Sandhurst Dragons, Bendigo Football League, looking for interested key position players.

Fantastic facilities, team of trainers and dedicated club doctor, good social club and best ground in central Vic - Bendigo Bombers (VFL) use it, so up to AFL standard.

Send any queries to my mailbox.

ECHUCABOY

Club Legend
May 30, 2005
Carlton
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
carlton

Dont count your chickens Rushy Tiger! Natta is in Canada and will be back half way through the year and doesnt know who he'll play for as yet. ECHUCABOY may know a little more than me though. Both O'Briens are great blokes and would be a great asset to any club....

What is the Rat doing next year?

Who knows he may find a lovely boyfriend in Canada and settle down. If he can't play for Weribee he'll either play at Rochy or come have a kick with me....Don't know where I'll be playing this year..haha!

So Rochy looking like the front runner at the moment!;)

Tatsean

Team Captain
Sep 24, 2007
Tatura
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tatura Bulldogs

I heard earlier today that Singh has parted ways with Kyabram...Can anyone confirm this? If so, has he signed with another club?

freelance

Debutant
Mar 21, 2008
byron bay
AFL Club
Adelaide

Just wondering the ins and outs from seymour this year?
a few boys heading overseas. did joe amad put in for the coaching job. he was in the running 2 years ago. he knows how it all works. could be the man. would be a very good non playing coach.

Beamdogg

Club Legend
Jul 6, 2005
Shepp
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Leeds United

a few boys heading overseas. did joe amad put in for the coaching job. he was in the running 2 years ago. he knows how it all works. could be the man. would be a very good non playing coach.

He is coaching with his brother at Northcote Park.

Rockman

Rookie
Jun 15, 2008
seymour
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Joey did his Level 1 with me 2 years ago at the Ammos. Interestingly, so did Shane Schottner - could he be the succession plan at the Den?

Doubtful mate,seeing that he is involved in the process of sourcing a coach along with Bernie Haberman. Would be a pointless excercise if he was simply going to do it himself :thumbsu: ;).

T-Pain

Team Captain
Feb 28, 2008
Shepparton
AFL Club
Hawthorn

Doubtful mate,seeing that he is involved in the process of sourcing a coach along with Bernie Haberman. Would be a pointless excercise if he was simply going to do it himself :thumbsu: ;).
it wasn't pointless for grant thomas!

Aussie Footy Fan

Debutant
Oct 1, 2008
House
AFL Club
Carlton

Another departure from the Shepp Swans. Hayden Best to coach Shepp East in the PDFL.

Yes have also heard this from one of the players going with him. I think a couple of swans and potential swan recruits are following him too!

Word is there are a handful of Tally/Former swans going there as well.

I think you'll find it will be confirmed this afternoon. with both hayden and the club.

toquick

All Australian
Mar 1, 2007
Airlie Beach
AFL Club
Hawthorn

Yes have also heard this from one of the players going with him. I think a couple of swans and potential swan recruits are following him too!

Word is there are a handful of Tally/Former swans going there as well.

I think you'll find it will be confirmed this afternoon. with both hayden and the club.
Robert Osborne, Adam Molisak and Ricky Frappel i pressume your talking about...

Mar 13, 2007
THE TAN
AFL Club
Richmond

[SIZE=+1]My Footy - for more than just keyboard junkies.[/SIZE]
Footy - I don't think we are exaggerating when we say that footy is the most important development ever in human civilisation.

And just when you thought BigFooty couldn't be any more footy'ish, sudddenly it has!

BigFooty has returned to the roots, the grass roots and introduced a new section 'MyFooty' for those people who are more than just keyboard junkies and actually participate in this fair game in some capacity.

Need to talk about injuries? Talk to us.

Auskick? Consult the good doctor.

Footy club administration? Speak to others who face the same issues and have done it all before.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=290

Doona2

Cancelled
Mar 1, 2005
Kilmore
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Kilmore, Broadford, Yea, Calder

I'm told there will be an announcement coming outa Kings Park shortly in regards to the Seymour FC senior coaching position . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back