Goulburn Valley FL U/18's - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats the thoughts on matt duffy. played under 16s bushy's early this year. bit of a spud tho. think he plays for united

Dunno about you Numurkah boys bagging our Matt Duffy. He was a freak when he played in the MFL from what I've heard, only played against him once. Won the league goalkicking playing in the middle. Mustn't be a spud. Playing GV Seniors when you're 16 is a fair effort.

Dunno about you Numurkah boys bagging our Matt Duffy. He was a freak when he played in the MFL from what I've heard, only played against him once. Won the league goalkicking playing in the middle. Mustn't be a spud. Playing GV Seniors when you're 16 is a fair effort.

WOW thats a big achievment playing for united ones. and im pretty sure u'll find i'm not from namurkah BUDDY.

I don't really know any of these players that are being spoken about, but the constant usage of the term 'spuds' etc. when referring to these kids is pretty disappointing.

Making GVFL seniors is a brilliant effort, especially for a thirds player. It doesn't matter if they play for the first team on the ladder or the last, it is still a great effort. Look at most senior GVFL teams and the majority are comprised of ex-thirds players.

I just hope these players don't read this nonsense and become disillusioned. The sad thing is that all this abuse is probably coming from those players who weren't/aren't good enough to make it to senior level.

Some of you really need to grow up.

I don't really know any of these players that are being spoken about, but the constant usage of the term 'spuds' etc. when referring to these kids is pretty disappointing.

Making GVFL seniors is a brilliant effort, especially for a thirds player. It doesn't matter if they play for the first team on the ladder or the last, it is still a great effort. Look at most senior GVFL teams and the majority are comprised of ex-thirds players.

I just hope these players don't read this nonsense and become disillusioned. The sad thing is that all this abuse is probably coming from those players who weren't/aren't good enough to make it to senior level.

My point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

pretty sure that those 2 new boys on here are mates with duff..both talk abit of **** on this site so dont take it to heart boys just a bit of fun:thumbsu:

pretty sure that those 2 new boys on here are mates with duff..both talk abit of **** on this site so dont take it to heart boys just a bit of fun:thumbsu:
No-one should be talking '****' on here to start with. It's okay to have a joke once in a while but constantly criticising other players, regardless of who they are is not on. Just because you think a person posts on here, doesn't mean it's right to call them a 'spud' or anything of that nature. It's under 18s football. If you cannot talk sense on here, spend your time doing more important things, like homework.

If you continue to talk rubbish on here, expect to be infracted.

No-one should be talking '****' on here to start with. It's okay to have a joke once in a while but constantly criticising other players, regardless of who they are is not on. Just because you think a person posts on here, doesn't mean it's right to call them a 'spud' or anything of that nature. It's under 18s football. If you cannot talk sense on here, spend your time doing more important things, like homework.

If you continue to talk rubbish on here, expect to be infracted.

soooooo......... who will win the medal this year? lol

Saw two sides today that WILL NOT feature in finals footy this year on their performances today. Both Tatura and Shepparton Bears are very average. They would have to improve enourmously to even get near the Echuca and Kyabram of this world.

Well the Bears certainly proved this clown wrong. Great efffort by the coach and management to end up 5th and play final's footy, after a slow start.

What happened to their Deakin neighbours, they slid down the ladder faster than a speeding bullet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back