GP questioning

Remove this Banner Ad

blunt_tiger

All Australian
Suspended
Aug 2, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
So you ask for an STD test and the questioning from the GP i find can be completely unnecessary.

Things like, did she have tattoo's? I mean really, we are both adults and if you feel you need an STD test you shouldn't be questioned about everything. Felt like it was going to go into , what positions did you use?

Anyway, no personal questions should be necessary.

• Banned
Where did you meet this person, what was the environment. Completely unnecessary.

The Doctor asked about tattoos because of possibility of Hepatitis C which can be contracted through unsterilized needles. Hence having a a tattoo is a high risk factor.

The doctor should have asked about the quality of girl you are tapping.

3204840swsw.gif

The Doctor asked about tattoos because of possibility of Hepatitis C which can be contracted through unsterilized needles. Hence having a a tattoo is a high risk factor.

The doctor should have asked about the quality of girl you are tapping.

I thought the tattoo question was diving into what quality of girl I tapped. Dr has no tatts, she might think she's not my type now.

There were no signs of anything but you can never be too safe, STD's and Cancers often exist without any sign for some long periods of time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you are a risk of HIV then your doctor will tell you that a positive test will result in you being added to a register, I believe.

I wasn't told that but would assume/hope that all HIV positive people are

This is not a brag thread at all

I just dislike the questioning of getting tested, feels like an invasion of privacy.

I think if an adult says they need to be tested, they shouldn't be questioned. No one goes in to get tested just for kicks, who wants to get a needle in the arm for the hell of it? And what you go through to get it done as well, is not something people do for fun. The questioning can feel like a bit of an unnecessary invasion of privacy.

This is not a brag thread at all

I just dislike the questioning of getting tested, feels like an invasion of privacy.

I think if an adult says they need to be tested, they shouldn't be questioned. No one goes in to get tested just for kicks, who wants to get a needle in the arm for the hell of it? And what you go through to get it done as well, is not something people do for fun. The questioning can feel like a bit of an unnecessary invasion of privacy.

She was about to put a cotton bud down the eye of your penis.

I would back the OP here, sounds like she gets tested regular and knows what is normal and what is not. I would suggest there is a high probability the GP was a sleaze.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back