Podcast Grand Final Entertainment The Swans Bigfooty Podcast S02E13

Remove this Banner Ad

On this weeks edition of the Swans Bigfooty Podcast, Bonz, SM, Swansrule100, Vonn and Punts review our victory against Geelong, Discuss Grand Final Plans, Review the Goodes bump and preview our upcoming match against the Gold Coast Suns.

Audio Link

Subscribe in iTunes (Out tonight)

Graphic Design

Once again thank you Ships for the amazing graphic design!!!!

Calling for volunteers!!!

If you would like to be a guest the Swans Bigfooty podcast and are free on Sunday nights to record please send either myself or SM a private message!!!

Links To This Seasons Previous Episodes:

Nanny The Ruckman The Swans Bigfooty Podcast Episode 12

Swansrule100 Our Good Luck Charm The Swans Bigfooty Podcast S02E02

Who Is Jesse White - The Swans Bigfooty Podcast S02E03

Let's Bring In Jesus Christ The Swans Bigfooty Podcast S02E04

How do you spell North? The Swans Bigfooty Podcast S02E05

Living Our Nightmare - The Swans Bigfooty Podcast S02E06

Bonz The Weatherman The Swans Bigfooty Podcast S02E07

Rampe Ramping It Up The Swans Bigfooty Podcast S02E08

You Just Can't Win Against Hawthorn The Swans Bigfooty Podcast S02E09

We Are the Champions - The Swans Bigfooty Podcast S02E10

Mid Season Ramblings The Swans Bigfooty Podcast S02E11

#SMGetsATopKnot The Swans Bigfooty Podcast S02E12

It's official

Maybe I'm going crazy (wait, I'm a mod on BF, so I probably already am...) but I'm cracking up listening to this while working on an assignment, the panel is in top form this week, yes even SM :p

Maybe I'm going crazy (wait, I'm a mod on BF, so I probably already am...) but I'm cracking up listening to this while working on an assignment, the panel is in top form this week, yes even SM :p

He works hard to impress vonn doesnt he

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just wanted to know, if the AFL owes Goodes 3 weeks, does this mean he gets a free hit? Who should he use it up on, and when?

I just wanted to know, if the AFL owes Goodes 3 weeks, does this mean he gets a free hit? Who should he use it up on, and when?

Think if we lose a final he cashes it in and plays the next week

Great episode, always fun listening after a win. Although I have to admit SR100's rants after a loss does make it more palatable.

I tittered at the Dick jokes, but I'm only human

No just haven't decided on anything yet...

Well hurry up or I'll decide for you... just change it to #BrownAndGoldForever or something... :p

How about

"On May the 15th I publicly doubted Goodes on the Swans Bigfooty Podcast, this places me on the same level as several other AFL media personalities including Caroline Wilson, Mark Robinson and Brian *WOW-WEEE* Taylor"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back