Grand Final Field Umpires

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully the useless pricks remember how they're supposed to umpire in finals. Only pay the obvious ones. Remember what holding the ball looks like. * chopping the arms. It would only be a month ******* late.

Unbelievable!

Stevic........ just NO. Fairly sure Hawks fans are :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Have the umpires panel not yet investigated the love triangle that is being fought out between Stevic and Bruce McAvaney for Luke Hodge?

Not sure what Roseberry did wrong :confused:

Rosebery crucified us in the QF. You'd think that alone would have got him the gig... ;)

Gotta say, other than a few typical sympathy free kicks you see whenever a team is down by a fair bit (and I'm saying that from a fairly biased perspective) I thought the umpires were great pretty much all day.

bar a few typical stevic gimmes to hawks (and some cheapy even uppers late to swans when they have no impact on game) game was generally umpired very well.

Unlike basically every other final this year.

Apart from the missed holding ball for Hill, the umpires did a FANTASTIC job today. Well done to all officials at today's match. Campbell has done a great job with this group.

Gotta say, other than a few typical sympathy free kicks you see whenever a team is down by a fair bit (and I'm saying that from a fairly biased perspective) I thought the umpires were great pretty much all day.

bar a few typical stevic gimmes to hawks (and some cheapy even uppers late to swans when they have no impact on game) game was generally umpired very well.

Unlike basically every other final this year.

Seemed well umpired.

Can be a bit easy when the game goes one way.

Agree with you all - the game was very well umpired :)

I thought it was very good as well. There were one or two quite bad decisions. Another one or two questionable ones, but they were all erring on the side of not paying a free as I recall, which you don't mind in a GF. Didn't favour either side, either. So you have to say that it was a very good performance, really. I mostly hardly noticed the umpiring, which is probably the highest complement you can pay them :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back