Meet Up Grand Final Meet Ups - Melbourne, Sydney and everywhere else...

Where should we meet Friday after Parade>

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

for those not having anything to do, I'm having a bbq at my place. What's the harm in mixing lifelong friends with internet strangers? For serious though, PM me if interested, I will check BF credentials, don't want any Collingwood elias casing the joint.

Ok ill ring you when i make it up to the city
alright no probs! Bonz robbieando et. al. are we going to meet up @ Spring/Collins st? Or do you guys want to stand somewhere else?

I wouldn't mind getting some swans merch tomorrow, but the Swans store in South Melb doesn't open until 10am :/

alright no probs! Bonz robbieando et. al. are we going to meet up @ Spring/Collins st? Or do you guys want to stand somewhere else?

Well I was going to do the alley between Flinders Lane and Collins Street and then head towards Spring Street. But if people are going to already be in the area near Spring and Collins Street, I'm happy to meet there.

Also consider our booking at Beer DeLuxe is at 1.15 so some of us should start filtering toward Fed Square before the end of the parade. But regardless I'm happy to go with the crowd. chunkychicken PM me your mobile number

I wouldn't mind getting some swans merch tomorrow, but the Swans store in South Melb doesn't open until 10am :/

Better off getting it in the city even though its not though the club.

Go to a sports store, like Rebel or the Melbourne equivalent. Or the hundreds of shops along Flinders St.

The official Port Macquarie meet up will take place at Kebab Boys 8am for breakfast.

From there we will head back to surfing/beaching for the morning, quick trip to Coles to make sure the sweet chili are in stock and then a march to my lounge room and recliner for 120 minutes of tassie whorfe pain.

Should be a hoot.

What time are you & your sis getting into the city?

I have been here since Monday (had a ticket through work to the Brownlow). My sister arrived this evening, she is asleep.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Impressed with the amount of red & white on the walk from arts centre to Collins place..Even more than at the 2012 parade I reckon..Yeehaa!!

Must be the AFL staff ordered to get out and support their team.

From Bedford

The table is downstairsunder Gary in the beer garden off flinders st

I'll message you guys, just have to pop into the office as I got a call during the ceremony saying "where are you".

Back