Meet Up Grand Final Meet Ups - Melbourne, Sydney and everywhere else...

Where should we meet Friday after Parade>

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Where is everyone planning on standing for the parade?
I'm heading up to Treasury. I know many find it a pain standing and waiting up there but is well worth it to watch the presentation and even better when we have a good turn out and make plenty of noise. In '05, the long Sydney chant went up and a mate who was down in Flinders Street said the echo of it was unreal.

I'm heading up to Treasury. I know many find it a pain standing and waiting up there but is well worth it to watch the presentation and even better when we have a good turn out and make plenty of noise. In '05, the long Sydney chant went up and a mate who was down in Flinders Street said the echo of it was unreal.
Yeah I remember that it was great.

Only thing I want out of the presentation is for us to get presented first. Gives us an ice of what the opposition fans do to us in terms of booing so when they come out we can return the favour with interest. Previous years our supporters have been very sporting only to have opposition campaigners boo the players and their speeches.

Meet on the corner of Flinders & Degraves st @ 9am. We can sort out food & coffee from there.
Join us bombersno1 SOPH_CROSS bedford Bonz Danz4 grimlock Millky95 RW GCB85

Afterwards, we can make our way up to Treasury and grab a coffee at Treasury Cafe or near there, or just hang around.

Don't drink coffee but I should see you guys there, I'll probably go for one of the Boost juices or something like that if I can find one around lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's a boost about 50 metres down the road. We'll probably grab some breakfast, or at least I know I will be.

That will do me lol, I am so going to put on 5 pounds this trip! I will need the gym when I get back lol!

They throw mods a parade when they travel? Perk city

Hey, they've gotta give us something in return for keeping you lot under control... it's a dirty job... ;) :p

Meet on the corner of Flinders & Degraves st @ 9am. We can sort out food & coffee from there.
Join us bombersno1 SOPH_CROSS bedford Bonz Danz4 grimlock Millky95 RW GCB85

Afterwards, we can make our way up to Treasury and grab a coffee at Treasury Cafe or near there, or just hang around.
Thanks for the invite mate. I'm not getting into the city until 11ish, so will keep an eye out on here if you update where everyone is at. Do have the old lady and possibly the sister and her bub tagging along so may restrict my movements.

Well... If anyone wants to meet up with me at 9am, let me know! otherwise it's going to be a bit lonely for me :(
I will be in at about 11 and hanging around fed square for most of the parade/morning

Back