Preview GRAND FINAL: Port Adelaide v Norwood

Remove this Banner Ad

when we beat norwood earlier in the year, slattery tagged panoz, we also need bruggeman in the ruck, not sure if sam russell (or even flynn) are in our best 21 on the day, this dodgy system brought in to hurt us might really cost us on the most important day.
Yeah I'm hoping like hell that Flynn has a mysterious case of general soreness on the morning of the match. I'm all for giving him regular league games for his development during the season, but a Grand Final is not a good time to learn the finer points of dodging around opponents and bouncing the ball for a bloke with about 20 games of the code under his belt. Would much prefer Brugs/Slatts/Krak/Biemer/R.Young to play instead.

Anyone know any streaming websites where I can watch this match live on the net? (I live in London so can't get the aussie TV channels here)

Not many supporters get the opportunity to do what we can this weekend.
Once again, I feel so privileged. Couldn't imagine life without PAFC!

Okay, boys, you saw what your mates did last night.

You know what to do.

THE MAGPIES!!! Clap, clap, clap. THE MAGPIES!!!

FB: Nathan Krakouer, Tom Clurey, Sam Russell
HB: Campbell Heath, Lewis Stevenson, Karl Amon
C: Cameron Hitchcock, Steven Sumerton, Paul Stewart
HF: Darcy Byrne-Jones, Aaron Young, Daniel Flynn
FF: Brendon Ah Chee, Mitch Harvey, John Butcher
Foll: Mason Shaw, Sam Gray, Tom Logan
Interchange: Ben Newton, Jarman Impey, Kane Mitchell, Angus Bruggemann, Henry Slattery

In: John Butcher, Henry Slattery
Out: -

gee who do you cut out of that team??

i would rather see us keep bruggerman in. we need as much help in ruck and down back as we can get.

i would probably take out russell and flynn.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

gee who do you cut out of that team??

i would rather see us keep bruggerman in. we need as much help in ruck and down back as we can get.

i would probably take out russell and flynn.

There will be some hard luck stories. I'd like to see Bruggemann play but there will be some desperately unlucky players.

What shorts are wearing?
Old Man reckons we've never lost in black shorts in a GF

What shorts are wearing?
Old Man reckons we've never lost in black shorts in a GF
Ah, that old legend of "white shorts versus black shorts".
I grew up in the 80s also constantly hearing from my father and other older Port-supporting friends that we were at our worst playing in white shorts, and on Sunday afternoons.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back