Preview Grand Final Replay Matchday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Kosi gets his name in the Scorebook

Didak rewarded - some great physical pressure in Q2 - kicks Cwood 10th. Great clearance by Ball

Some great taps during game by Dawes, some great toe pokes by Wellers during the game, gutsy Thomas (you've continued it in the 2nd dig) - Goal Sidebottom

I think that is exactly what MM will tell them at 3 quarter time!!!!!!!!!!

But don't worry TD, we are home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trying to think that But I just can't yet:eek:

YESSSS. I can't even function properly. I'm in tears. The best day of my life.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Daisy - Didak - Jolly - Ball - N Brown - Sidebottom - Dawes - Wellingham

Pendles - Shaw - Swan - Johnson - Toovey - Maxwell - Harry - Travis - Goldsack - McCaffer

L Brown - Beams - Blair - Reid

Small thread for a GF.

Always sad when you see a Didaka post.

Shattered after seeing Didaka's post.

We all miss his passion and contribution on here, at least he saw the flag though and experienced that joy we all did.

Jeez this time 4 years ago, I was a nervous wreck having a VB on the way to the game as an 18 year old. I miss the feeling of going to the GF and the feeling of a whole GF week. I am hoping it doesn't take long before we are there again.

I was obviously posting from another account during from 2009 - 2011. It was a great time to be on here, I think there was only one negative poster on at the time and now it's 90% of us.

Last edited:
I hate how everyone says the saints would have won if their was extra time in the GF... They seem to miss the fact that we kicked the last goal, last set shot and dominated the play for the last 5 minutes.

We ran out the game better than they did. I reckon we would've won if their was extra time. Still, the replay was great :D

I hate how everyone says the saints would have won if their was extra time in the GF... They seem to miss the fact that we kicked the last goal, last set shot and dominated the play for the last 5 minutes.

We ran out the game better than they did. I reckon we would've won if their was extra time. Still, the replay was great :D

I still think they would have won in extra time but once the siren went and it was a draw, I was the only person celebrating. I thought we got away with it and there was no way their older bodies would recover for the GF. I tipped us by 40 points for the replay that's how confident I was at the time haha.

Couldn't care less how we won it, the fact is we were the premiers in 2010 and it was one of if not the best day of my life.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back