• Horsham

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Horsham Saints

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love to see the Saints get up. Not win a game last year to Grand Final already a great effort. After yesterday you couldn't write them off!

Go Pussies today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Horsham to get number 6 unfortunatley. Too many mature bodies in the end for the young Saints. Should run away with in the last quarter by at least 6-8 goals

nice for ya to think that will happen.. but it won't!
who do you think will be the needed standouts from both teams?
My opinion mate. No need to criticize a tip:confused:

Who are you voting for than.

its anyones game 1-1 Horsham won first game and Horsham saints won the return game so I'm tipping Horsham Saints wanna see someone topple Horsham off their high horse ;)

saints by 10 pts

how do you think the likes of dylan parish and nathan kelly of the demons and pat knott of the horsham saints will go in this encounter?

Gee Scotty i hope the Saints can knock off Horsham tomorrow! Going to be a beaut day for a few cans too!!! Reckon the Mail Times has been going a big far with the whole train thing.

you beauty! dees won! parish had a ripper game kicking 4 hard goals and winning the best on ground under 21 medal!
nathan kelly played a beauty also.. with patrick knott playing well for the saints!!
carn the dees!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

its anyones game 1-1 Horsham won first game and Horsham saints won the return game so I'm tipping Horsham Saints wanna see someone topple Horsham off their high horse ;)

saints by 10 pts

I have met some of the Horsham leaders and club people and thought they were anything but "on a high horse". I wonder why you have a different opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back