Grand Final: Swans v Hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

Going with a couple NS bets.

Parker @9
McGlynn @16

FGS - Hannebery @31

Last edited:
Not betting this weekend but I am surprised that there hasn't been much discussion on Jack/McVeigh as a possible Norm Smith Medallist.

I can't see a Hawk players winning the Medal if they don't win the game simply because they are very even across the board, with great players everywhere.

I think Sydney will win and really surprised Jack/McVeigh haven't been mentioned. They are captains of the side and I think they will go under the radar.

Everyone knows how good Kennedy is/has been against his former side, Parker has been a stand-out this year so will get attention. I think McVeigh will get some attention but I can't see Jack getting any – probably a head-2-head with Lewis or something.

Adding the following:
$5 on Mitchell/Franklin MGols/MPos @ $14
$2.50 on Hannebery FGS @ $31
$2.50 on Jack FGS @ $34
$3 on McVeigh NS @ $23
$2 on Jack NS @ $14
$10 on Sydney 40+ @ $5.25
$5 on Reid FGS @ $18

Mcveigh I dont reckon I question him againat top big bodied physical sides.

Jack for sure being captain means nothing though. Jacks in form and not bad think I saw him @16 somewhere

Sportsbet gave me a free three dollar bet. So I threw it on Gunston first goal/Kennedy NS @ $961... then I realised it was the other way around. :/

OMG! JPK!!! Come one Gunston, win the Norm Smith and bank me large!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was lured in by a stat that said Longmire has the highest ever 1st quarter wins %. Oh well, 1U down...

Betting accounts are leaking money with every Hawthorn goal. *, wake up Sydney.

Not a good day ...

Sigh... Thought Hawks were a good thing but didn't expect a blowout... Don't think anything can save my 1-39 now. Hats off to those who took Hawks straight.

Only the one winning bet today (Hodge NS). Disappointing performance by Swans, really pathetic honestly.

Shame I only put $5 on Hodge, I broke even for the day - sucks though, because that was my first bet and I thought he was a really solid chance.

Hey guys, put on a multi with Sportsbet. Was 8 legs odds of like $1.24, $50 free bet and est. returns was like $27K. Is that legit?
How come the winnings are so large?
Cheers in advance

Hey guys, put on a multi with Sportsbet. Was 8 legs odds of like $1.24, $50 free bet and est. returns was like $27K. Is that legit?
How come the winnings are so large?
Cheers in advance

Did you bet $50 on each single bet and the multi?

I did some math there and got 2,772.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back