grand final ticket registration question

Remove this Banner Ad

Let me say this. This system of ticketing can go an EAD. The sooner someone burns Ticketscam to the ground the better. :stern look

Now I'm gonna be a negative prick here ye because that is just the way I roll but in all likelihood we have all just donated $5 to Ticketscam. However Gilligan is looking after the fans. Give me a spell. :stern look

In the end it would be remiss of me to not say this. C'mon Nooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhh Win the *en thing!

Can you registerd two different priorities on the same ticketmaster account? or do u think u need to set up different accounts?
I had to register for 13 under priority 1 and had to split those into 2 different transactions. I did that with the one account. :stern look

OMFG almost shaking. Just over two months ago I sat at the Gabba (my only game this year) shaking my head in disbelief at what had unfolded before my ardent eyes. Unlike others, I thought we were unlucky not to win but still we should have romped that one home.

This morning on a sunny Brisbane morning I sit at my computer & registered for Grand Final tickets.

It has been a roller coaster season & a long wait since 1999 but c'mon you might shinboners- get the job done on Friday night coz we all wanna win the big dance.

We joined as members for next year and had access to this years prelims but not GF- does anyone have a spare barcode that they would be willing to share?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Long Shot but if anyone has a couple of spare Priority 1 or 2 barcodes please PM.
We are North End Reserved seat holders but that only makes us Priority 3.

Big (Y) for Wellsfan - showing the spirit that this club is built on!
Yeah reminds me of London 2012, I joined some forums in the year leading up to that and we all helped each other out, in the end everyone who wanted an Openning Ceremony ticket got one...
I think you're better off splitting anyway. I registered six and split 2x3.

yeah I am wondering about this... Is it like a normal event where there are loads of singles left over in which case P3's should register the codes one at a time... or will they fold people over rows etc... so it makes no difference

Let me say this. This system of ticketing can go an EAD. The sooner someone burns Ticketscam to the ground the better. :stern look

Now I'm gonna be a negative prick here ye because that is just the way I roll but in all likelihood we have all just donated $5 to Ticketscam. However Gilligan is looking after the fans. Give me a spell. :stern look

In the end it would be remiss of me to not say this. C'mon Nooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhh Win the ****en thing!

Totally agree. I have given up my right to have a guaranteed seat because I was told that I had to downgrade to Priority 2 if I wanted to sit with my two sons who are both too young to be on their own at a Grand Final. Basically, I was told I'm better off not going at all rather than go with my family. Why can't I register with them together and if they are successful we sit together, but if they are not then I just go on my own? This whole system chomps balls. If we win tomorrow night I'll proabbly miss out on going because I have had kids and got them loving the club like I do. Thanks for nothing.

This does seem unfair... you would think it wouldnt be too hard if you registered it all under one account to pull it all together at the end and say ok this account had one success in P1 and two in P2, lets issue three seats...

have you considered taking your priority then seeing if people will swap seats with u either on here or at the game. I know its hastle but might be possible

hi all, my family and I have 3 memberships but only gives access to priority 3 - so a couple of questions

Does anyone have any spare barcodes for priority 1 or 2?
If i have a barcode for priority 1 or 2, but i want 2-3 tickets, i assume i would still have to wait until 5pm for priority 3?

Totally agree. I have given up my right to have a guaranteed seat because I was told that I had to downgrade to Priority 2 if I wanted to sit with my two sons who are both too young to be on their own at a Grand Final. Basically, I was told I'm better off not going at all rather than go with my family. Why can't I register with them together and if they are successful we sit together, but if they are not then I just go on my own? This whole system chomps balls. If we win tomorrow night I'll proabbly miss out on going because I have had kids and got them loving the club like I do. Thanks for nothing.
I know it's along shot, but I am looking for 5 tickets, any category. I booked flights in January this year in the hope that Freo might get back to the GF this year but alas no.

If anyone has any ideas on how to get some (legally), let me know how please.

Don't worry Mastermind. Spoke to the club yesterday, there's 18,000 P1 and P2 members going for 14,000 spots. I'd say given the likelihood a lot of members may be unable to attend for whatever reason (i/s, o/s, unable to make it, forgot to register, can't be bothered paying, have other avenues etc), you'd be a great chance of getting a seat.

If you could use this forum to get into the same bay, once there you could prob get someone to swap u into the row in front or behind or something

The AFL is not very family friendly & really should look at this. The Sunday twilight games, to all finals at night means that for many it is too difficult to take the kids. Any system should be built as consumer friendly - that is allowing maximum options to fit our various needs.

That modern technology can make the old fashioned - line-up at half-time when you are in front during the prelim - seem revolutionary is bizarre.

P2 will be ok i reckon mate! Chin up!

I know it's along shot, but I am looking for 5 tickets, any category. I booked flights in January this year in the hope that Freo might get back to the GF this year but alas no.

If anyone has any ideas on how to get some (legally), let me know how please.
With all due respect, go away.

In the unlikely event that North makes the Grand Final I hope every North supporter on here that wants to go and can afford to go is able to get tickets. I don't want the ground being filled up with non-North people.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back