Mod. Notice Grand Final Tickets - Buy/Swap/Sell (Strictly Swans Supporters Only, READ OP BEFORE POSTING)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one adult and 1 child Priority 3 if anyone needs them - but note only limited standing room only seats available.
Am very grateful to those that have helped me out to get on Priority 2 ballot.

I have one adult and 1 child Priority 3 if anyone needs them - but note only limited standing room only seats available.
Am very grateful to those that have helped me out to get on Priority 2 ballot.

PM sent mate. Only interested in the adult if you are willing to split them but understand if you don't want to. Would appreciate it massively.

I would rather have 1 adult and 1 child....otherwise the child is wasted.

Yep understand, not sure how many people would take a child standing room that's all as they aren't going to see much at all! Either way I am only going to register if I can get 2 adult P3 codes so would still need to search around for one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm a Cat 3 member (SA) so what's the go if I don't enter the ballot. Would rather a seat. Do I just miss out if I do? I.e. no option but to go the standing only option?
there is no option. You can only go for standing. If you don't enter for standing today, you miss out altogether

Don't think there are child tickets to the GF. Only adult and concession tickets. Concession used for any children, pensioners, full time tertiary students etc.

So if a limited number remain for standing room ballot allocation (for priority 3), wouldn't that mean priority 2 members are more than likely to have been given a spot in the GF?
yes but possibly standing - and if u picked seated only chance that unsuccessful

So put simply and if the whole ballot thing works legit:
If you are registered as Priority 1..... congrats, if we make it you are going.
If you are registered as Priority 2 and selected seating + standing........ congrats, if we make it you are going.
If you are registered as Priority 2 and selected seating only........ hang tight, chances are reasonable but not guaranteed.
If you are Priority 3, want to go and don't mind standing....... GTFO of here and register your barcode!!!!!!!!

Anyone with 2 adult P3 bar codes for the remaining standing room tickets would be most appreciated, just want to be in with a shot of getting to the game even if it is a long one!

oh well, can't have standing room with a 2 year old as part of your group. Not to worry, can't win all the time. Now we need a new thread, Swans Bigfooty takeover of the Alexandria for those stuck in Sydney!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back