Mod. Notice Grand Final Tickets - Buy/Swap/Sell (Strictly Swans Supporters Only, READ OP BEFORE POSTING)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for P2 barcode if anyone is not using theirs for my wife. I am a Sydney Swans Full Blooded Gold Victorian member since 2006.

Think the ballot chances don't get affected if its an group or an single ticket to be honest.

Were you able to find an membership?

A limit of eight (8) tickets per transaction applies. Members should be aware that registrations with more than one ticket are 'one in, all in' or 'one out, all out'. Group bookings will not be split.

Wouldn't that mean if only single seats were available, you would not get a seat if you entered more than one barcode?

As I said, my barcode is not confirmed. I will post in here if I get the OK.

Hi all,

First time poster, long time lurker. Bit of an eleventh-hour post, this one. Twelfth hour, really!! Was umming and ahhing about putting my hand up in this thread, given I don't have a member history here.

I'm a 11-game GA member with a P2 barcode. My mate is a 3-game member, so resides in the P3 bracket (lives in Canberra, so can't be up for every home game).

Proof of my membership, if you need it!:

photo.JPG

We've been watching them together for years and years (away games at the Alex) until he moved away. Neither of us has been to a granny, but for a couple of months now we've been thinking this will be our best chance. Was planning to fall back and register with him in the P3 ballot, but getting a bit worried with all the talk that P3 won't even get a run this year.

Does anyone have a spare P2 barcode they could pass on? We'd be forever in your debt. I understand I don't meet the criteria in the OP and don't have any standing here. Obviously there are others here with far more claim to it than me and I defer to them... but if there is just ONE P2 floating around (you got a better offer etc.) it would make our day/month/year/century! Otherwise we'll take our chances at 5pm... or end up back at the Alex again!

Best of luck to everyone today.

NickM

I am looking for 1 Adult Priority 2 barcode if anyone is not using theirs? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Ok, mine might full through so I'm still on the look out for an adult P2 if one is available. If I get one through here and my initial one goes ahead, I will hand back the one I get via here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey all, just joined this forum and I've been a Swans support all my life (went to 2012). Would anyone have a spare barcode please? I couldn't become a member this year as I've had some difficulties... Thanks in advance!

Cheer Red Blood Swansujelly did you guy's find barcodes?

I have an spare priority 2 ticket now.
Bonz,
I would love your barcode if it's still available.
I was at the 2012 grand final and it was incredible.
I am a priority 3 member but i dont think i will get a ticket that way. i will give my priority 3 to another fan if i can get a priority 2.
photos to prove my love for the bloods
smile.gif

http://imgur.com/a/hkWGr
Thanks!

Bonz,
I would love your barcode if it's still available.
I was at the 2012 grand final and it was incredible.
I am a priority 3 member but i dont think i will get a ticket that way. i will give my priority 3 to another fan if i can get a priority 2.
photos to prove my love for the bloods
smile.gif

http://imgur.com/a/hkWGr
Thanks!

I know the guy on the left in that picture.

Still hopeful for one Priority 2 barcode. We're both members (mate is P3), never been been to a granny before!

Just over an hour to go in the P2 access period. Would be blown away if someone can help before then.

NickM

I know the guy on the left in that picture.
hahaha s120! he's a good friend who will hopefully be accompanying me this year as well!
hopefully someone here can help make the dream come true!

If anybody has a spare priority 2 barcode i would be so thankful. planning to go for my 21st with my brother and only have mine and need one for him. not long left now, but please respond if you can. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back