Mod. Notice Grand Final Tickets - Buy/Swap/Sell (Strictly Swans Supporters Only, READ OP BEFORE POSTING)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I maaaaay have two tickets available to sell. Not 100% sure yet, but if I do I'll let you guys know and as 2012 it will be at cost.
In the event that I only secure standing - perhaps
I maaaaay have two tickets available to sell. Not 100% sure yet, but if I do I'll let you guys know and as 2012 it will be at cost.
Might be worth a 3-way-trade if mine are all standing

Hi guys, putting my hand up for TWO tickets to this beauty next week. I'd like to take my girlfriend or my mate (Port supporter).

I'd like to see Parker win a Norm Smith, Franklin to kick a bag and Rohan to go for a big run. If you would like me to go to the grand final, let me know!

CARN THE BLOODS!

I should add, that this would be my first GF!

Last edited:

Just putting it out there that I might be in need of one if my grandfather isn't lucky in the ballot. He's cat 3 so good chance of missing out. He's turning 90 next month and this could well be his last chance to get along and watch his beloved "bloods" win a flag.

Will put you on the list once you find out if your lucky or unlucky in the ballot.

Hi guys, putting my hand up for TWO tickets to this beauty next week. I'd like to take my girlfriend or my mate (Port supporter).

I'd like to see Parker win a Norm Smith, Franklin to kick a bag and Rohan to go for a big run. If you would like me to go to the grand final, let me know!

CARN THE BLOODS!

I should add, that this would be my first GF!
Port supporter AGGGGHHHHH -

I beg for a ticket. My partner was working six days this year until two months ago. We have had very little social life including going up to the footy - we live down north of Wollongong so did not take out memberships.

PS If I get a ticket I may drive if anyone wants to share.

Last edited:
I beg for a barcode / ticket. My partner was working six days this year until two months ago. We have had very little social life including going up to the footy - we live down north of Wollongong so did not take out memberships.

PS If I get a ticket I may drive if anyone wants to share.

Added to the list.

I wonder if there's anyone doing what legend166 did in 2012 - buy a batch of tickets and resell them to Swans fans at same value for whichever reason it was that he couldn't make the game. It would be good for anyone intending to do that this year to let Bonz know. Otherwise we'll end up with idiot Hawks/Port fans, or otherwise, trolling the forum trying to scalp a ticket.

I still remember that punk from 2012...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if there's anyone doing what legend166 did in 2012 - buy a batch of tickets and resell them to Swans fans at same value for whichever reason it was that he couldn't make the game. It would be good for anyone intending to do that this year to let Bonz know. Otherwise we'll end up with idiot Hawks/Port fans, or otherwise, trolling the forum trying to scalp a ticket.

I still remember that punk from 2012...
I won't be selling them to anyone unless I recognise their name. I'd hope there was no regular poster on here scum enough to take advantage and scalp the tickets.

For what it's worth, the reason I may be selling is my sister was planning to go with a friend but they can't make it any more. I'd love to go but can't afford the $1200 it would look like costing for the whole thing.

I'll find out soon if the tickets will be available to sell or if my sister will still go with someone else.

This is all assuming we actually get the tickets. But we're category 2 so it's likely.

I have got my Cat. 1 tickets. I will know as soon as the Cat 2 ballot comes out. I don't need the cat 2 tickets any more.
cat 2 ballot seems to have come through for most. I got category 6 seating. Mate missed out as he picked seating only.

For those interested - if you log into ticket account - you will see your actual ticket allocation and seats (or standing area)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back