Grand Final Trades Round 23 (fantasy)

Remove this Banner Ad

Stick with chappy and Greene IMO

changed my mind now jpk is still out opponent has to keep the hoff so cancels him out... jpk to macrae and side bum who doesn't score well against hawks to lewis who should score really well

well this is a cluster f#$%.

Mcglynn, Hodge, JK3, Greenwood..... well then.

I am thinking:
Mcglynn > Zaha
Greenwood > Lewis

This means 1 reserve on every line except defence (And I have to play Langdon).

As I have Crisp on the pine in the mids, I might go the following to keep langdon on the defence pine:
Greenwood > Lewis
Hodge > Malceski

At least I still have a good team unlike some.

Well this season isn't finishing of to well for me. After trades will still have Boomer, Hodge and cashed up Ambrose. With all my cash tied up in these guys will have to find some budget premos. So:

JPK>Gibbs
Ward>Goddard

Well this season isn't finishing of to well for me. After trades will still have Boomer, Hodge and cashed up Ambrose.

I have hodge, JK3 and Danger on the pine...... I dont want to play danger, but in doing that langdon starts in defence. I just think that any defender I bring in will spud it up. Defence is the worst possie on the field to pick

though thinking hanley might be an alright pick up. decisions tonight

Righto. I've got Boomer, McGlynn, Fyfe and JPK not playing.

My original intent was to go:

Fyfe > Greene
Boomer > Zaharakis

But this leaves me with a 0 in my fwd line as I've got no cover.

I have crisp and Jack martin as midfield cover, so i can trade both my non-playing fwd premos and have a full 22 but the risk is martin gets 20 odd and Greene goes big and I've traded both my fwd non-starters so I don't get a doughnut.

Any ideas?

Greene & Cotch (or Ellis) vs Sloane & Macrae?
Which of those combo should score more?

Still kicking myself for trading out Barlow instead of JPK last week!
But cmon, a broken bone vs a "slight" hammy strain? :mad:

About even IMO mate. I'd probably go the first one because I think Cotch will bounce back this week. Could make a good argument for either choice though. Sloane + Macrae could be huge/higher potential scores.

Lol doesnt really help there mate, I know both choices are pretty even thats why I asked here! :p But I do agree, Cotch should bounce back, he got the Bird tag for 3 quarters last time they met and he still pumped out a 118 and no Bird this time around! (Biggs might go to him tho)

Got a Crows related question for ya, I posted this on the Adelaide Fantasy thread but what's your opinion on Scott Thompson? Ripper record vs Stk, wont attract a tag and cheap. So I could go Greene + ST. Do you know if hes back to full fitness?

Cheers

Lol doesnt really help there mate, I know both choices are pretty even thats why I asked here!

Yeah I'm very indecisive this week ;)

Got a Crows related question for ya, I posted this on the Adelaide Fantasy thread but what's your opinion on Scott Thompson? Ripper record vs Stk, wont attract a tag and cheap. So I could go Greene + ST. Do you know if hes back to full fitness?

Cheers

Haven't heard any specific news about him and I missed the last game while in hospital. Very tempting at his price and I might even consider him now that you've mentioned it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grand final trades...

S. Johnson

220054_50.png

$539,903

For

J. Lewis

250089_50.png

$593,896

P. Dangerfield
270917_50.png

$460,214

For

N. Naitanui
271045_50.png

$405,638

Shenton is my cover for Hodge, but not sure he'll avoid the vest. So:

Hodge > Kelly
JPK > Lewis

Was either Lewis, Gibbs, or Goddard. I rolled a dice and it said Lewis so there you go. Unfortunately with the continued carnage I'm forced to field Hoskin-Elliot, hope he has one of his rare big ones. Kelly a bit of a gamble, but should get some good mid numbers with all the outs at Geelong (hopefully).

Eeergghh... also got Tex in the forwards covering for Boomer.

Good news is I'm in the GF for both my fantasy leagues! :D Not looking like I'll win them though. :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back